Sr. Information Security Analyst (Remote, USA)
Phreesia is look for a Senior Information Security Analyst, Incident Detection and Response to join our growing team!
Our Central Information Security Team are highly hands-on and you will have many opportunities to gain intimate knowledge of Phreesia’s users, customers and architecture. Your solutions will impact the health of millions of people. You will get to work with DevOps, Development and IT teams at Phreesia.
Who we want:
Are you well versed in incident detection and response?
Do you have a knack for designing technical solutions from idea to execution?
Does the idea of collaborating with passionate team members and working with modern technologies and tools excite you?
The Sr. Information Security Analyst, Incident Detection and Response serves as the first line of defense in identifying attacks against Phreesia’s people, critical business processes, and information assets. This position will manage and expand robust incident detection, analysis, and response capabilities to defend Phreesia’s assets.
What you will do:
Working as a key member of Phreesia’s Information Security team, the Sr. Information Security Analyst wears multiple hats: Product Manager, Security Engineer, and Security Analyst.
- Identify top security threats to Phreesia’s assets and reduce security monitoring and incident prevention blind-spots
- Identify, automate collection of, and analyze threat information from security monitoring tools, distribution lists, and intelligence feeds
- First responder and lead to investigate information security events, incidents, and breaches
- Develop log sources, alerts, searches, and dashboards to identify security incidents
- Provide coverage as part of 24×7 incident response rotation and respond to emergencies
- Manage Security Product roadmaps to elevate Phreesia’s defenses
- Conduct Incident Response table-top exercises and tests, incorporating lessons learned from incidents
- Collect and publish weekly and monthly qualitative and quantitative key risk indicators (KRIs) and related key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Develop and maintain response procedures and processes for security incidents that occur (ex. malware remediation)
- In partnership with operational teams, configure and administer security systems and tools
What you will need:
- 7+ years progressive experience leading incident detection and response or security operations
- Experience building and maintaining SIEM queries, SQL, alerts, and dashboards
- Experience with server and network configuration and management
- Highly developed prioritization, triage, and communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of Information Security principles, frameworks, and technologies
- Engineering, computer science, or other technical undergraduate degree
- In-depth experience with SumoLogic tools a plus
Who we are:
At Phreesia, we’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscapeand we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care. Our solutions are in all 50 states, and we check in 70 million patients a year!
Basically, what you are doing here matters and hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients – we also care about our employees. We are proud to say that we have grown 40% each year and consistently continue to do so. If you crave working with driven and engaged colleagues, a structured sales process, consistent recognition, a defined career path, and working in revamped new areas, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits and Perks:
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, and short/long-term and life insurance plans
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation
- Unlimited snacks and drinks in our offices
- Mobile phone stipends, monthly subway pass reimbursement and Internet reimbursement
- 100% paid maternity leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous maternity benefit to our employees in Canada.
- Tuition and certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer.