Senior Human Resources Program Manager at Mailgun Technologies
Sr. HR Program Manager (L&D and DEI)
- Human Resources (HR)
- United States
Reporting directly to the Head of People Operations (VP), this HR Program Manager will be responsible for driving and evangelizing innovative and effective approaches that cultivate a culture of Engagement, D&I, and Learning & Development that is consistent with our core values. This position requires a high degree of analytical capabilities to find opportunities to improve employee experiences through change and creativity proposing and developing the appropriate initiatives to drive positive business outcomes.
As a member of a fast-paced distributed team, this role requires the ability to balance thinking strategically and moving quickly, toggling between gaining a detailed understanding of business needs and executing quickly to realize results. Leveraging a strong, positive, pre-existing culture of ownership, diversity, and performance, this is an opportunity to both build new projects and improve existing practices. As the strategy owner and subject matter expert, this role will partner with business leaders to assemble requirements and develop project plans – and collaborate with the broader People Team to communicate and implement initiatives. This role includes both program and content development with some facilitation.
This role can be remote anywhere in the US, or reside in our HQ office in San Antonio.
Culture and Engagement: Understand and discover strengths and opportunities in organizational culture to develop connected employee experiences.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging: Lead the evaluation of current programs to identify opportunities for enhancement, increased reach, and efficiency, with a continuous focus on DEIB as a core element of Pathwire’s Company Culture.
Learning and Development: Build, improve, and execute on learning strategies to develop and retain talent and drive business success.
Project Management: Seek to identify and recommend continuous improvements to relevant programs and processes to drive efficiencies and enhance the employee experience. Oversee the implementation of initiatives to ensure effective execution and accurate data utilization.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in L&D and/or DEIB for a global company
- 2+ years of experience in project or program management
- Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated history of high performance
- Ability to multitask, including both strategic and tactical work
- Ability to execute quickly and effectively to meet critical deadlines without sacrificing the quality of work.
- Proficiency with Excel, Google Suites, and HRIS systems (preferably ADP Workforce Now)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong communicator with proven experience influencing and collaborating cross-functionally
- Ability to design and execute programs aligning to organizational needs
- Ability to navigate and thrive in a fast-paced and evolving environment
- KEEPING YOU HEALTHY: Mailgun offers 100% employer paid comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans (US). We offer a variety of supplemental plans to meet your individual needs and provide access to telehealth for all participants.
- KEEPING YOU BALANCED: Mailgun provides free virtual counseling resources through our Employee Assistance Programs. Your mental health is as important as your physical health.
- FINANCIAL SECURITY: We offer an employer match for 401k participants to help you plan for the future (US).
- TAKE A BREAK: We believe performance at work requires balance at home. This is why we provide 5+ weeks of time-off to all employees.
- FAMILY PLANNING: We know that families can be built in a variety of ways and this is why Mailgun offers paid parental leave and family planning support.
- WORK WHERE YOU ARE: It’s not where you work that matters. This is why we provide flexible remote work offerings for most of our roles
Mailgun embraces diversity and equal opportunity in all aspects of our business. We are committed to building a company that empowers individuals from a diverse set of backgrounds and values diversity of thought as a beacon for performance. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!