Sr. HRIS Analyst I
Req #: R-97679
Location: Virtual, US
Job Category: Human Resources
It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
- Working with project work streams to design, implement and maintain best practices systems and processes to support Absence Management, Leaves and Time Off’s
- Document internal processes and audit procedures to ensure data integrity of systems
- Research and resolve unexpected results or internal process flaws. Effectively prioritize and deploy solutions that can replace manual process
- Utilize analytical and technical skills for translating and analyzing business needs into requirements, driving projects, and delivering effective, while providing value-added solutions.
- Configures Workday Absence Management systems to meet business needs
- Assumes the role of SME on projects and drive results to meet business requirements.
- Ability to work in global setup and assume varying responsibilities based on the requirements.
- Ability to work with the audit teams to ensure all key controls are met.
- Apply prior experience to constantly drive value for the business by championing innovative solutions.
- Providing training as needed, particularly with new team members
- Partner with various groups/individuals to achieve the desired time bound results on internal projects/initiatives
- Acts as administrator for Workday Absence Management Systems
- Perform activities across functional areas and interact directly with internal and corporate and external customers with respect to planning, problem resolution, process improvement and reporting
- Develop and follow standard operating procedures for regularly occurring processes
- Provides informed guidance to internal clients regarding understanding and use of People Solutions
- applications within areas of assignments. Interacts, corresponds, and offers direction to employees
- Cross train and provide back-up coverage to other team members when needed
- Effectively communicate between business partners from various cultural backgrounds
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.