Senior HR Manager at Amazon
Senior HR Manager, HR
Job ID: 1143332 | Amazon.com Services LLC
Join Amazon’s HR organization where “We build a workplace for Amazonians to invent on behalf of the customer.”
Amazon’s HR4HR organization is seeking an HR Leader to provide strategic and hands-on organizational support for the Consumer HR organization. The Consumer business is our core business comprised of retail (sales through Amazon.com), seller services (a series of services offered to third party sellers to help them sell online), and operations business units.
The Human Resources leader for this part of the business will develop and execute the HR roadmap to support the growth of these teams and ultimately, the Consumer business. This is a 1,300 HR person organization in over five countries and supports multiple senior HR leaders. This leader will build an organization and culture that facilitates long-term business growth through the acquisition, development and retention of talent. We are seeking an experienced HR leader who will demonstrate business acumen and innovative thinking about scaling for high growth.
To be successful in this role, you will help senior HR leaders look around corners with data-driven recommendations for innovative programs as well as iterate on current programs to improve performance, retention and the employee experience. You must have the ability to see patterns, diagnose issues, and recommend and develop both immediate and long-term solutions and mechanisms. This includes partnering with business leaders to shape the talent, workforce, and total rewards strategies as well as operational processes and systems needed to support unique business models and build an environment where employees can develop, contribute and thrive. This role will require you to roll up your sleeves and engage on a hands-on basis. High business acumen, manager coaching and excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential. Amazon’s HR Organization seeking a flexible, adaptive HR Leader to provide to provide hands-on organizational support for the Human Resources organizations. Amazon is looking for an experienced HR leader that will demonstrate organizational and operational acumen, be driven by developing top talent, and innovative his or her thinking about how to support the organizations and leaders in scaling with growth.
- Apply business knowledge to partner with the HR Leaders to inform and drive the short and long term talent management plan and priorities. – Partner with senior HR leaders, HR colleagues, Talent Acquisition and the HR Leadership Development Team to develop and execute plans and planning activities to develop talent and build organizational and capability.
- Proactively plan and design, as well as dive deep to identify and diagnose issues and drive solutions
- Provide coaching to develop leader
- Hire and develop an outstanding HR Business Partner team to deliver results
- Review and analyze business data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve employee engagement, performance, retention, and employee experience
- Partner with central corporate teams to assess the human resources needs in areas such as performance management, employee relations, compensation, career development and leadership development
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Human Resources Management or related field.
- Ten plus years of experience in an HR leadership role with broad knowledge and experience in human resource management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication to prepare high quality documents to influence strategy
- Experience in assessing, creating and implementing innovative solutions to increase engagement, retention and development of HR teams
- Master’s Degree in Human Resources Management or related field is preferred.
- Experience influencing leaders in a highly matrixed organization
- Experience managing projects
- Strong analytical skills, including the understanding of metrics to support plans and monitor performance
- Experience assessing management and executive talent.
- Implemented data-based systematic improvements in how HR delivers the HR agenda
- Human Resources
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!