Senior Healthcare Project Manager at Kforce
Remote | High-paying
Senior Healthcare Project Manager
- Job Type: Contract
- Compensation: $75 – 85 Hourly
- JobID: 1949168-PND
Kforce has a client in search of a Senior Healthcare Project Manager in Renton, WA.
- This Healthcare client is working on multiple different programs and projects related to moving all their on-premise systems to the cloud.
- New upper leadership partnered with a large company merger over the past few years, so this organization has over 100,000 employees in 7 states.
- Currently, there is a huge technology shift for the entire organization; including migrating data from one system to another, consolidating applications on to one core instance, migrating everything to Azure cloud, etc.
- All these projects are aimed at providing better service and care to fulfil the company mission.
- The culture is very fast-paced and they need only go getters who take initiative with awesome people skills.
- People who don’t mind getting in the details of status reporting but can also manage a C-level meeting.
- They are newly using Microsoft DevOps and Power BI, so some knowledge of these tools would be extremely helpful.
- The entire organization is working 100% remote so you can sit anywhere in the US, although you must be willing (and be available) during the PST hours of 8am to 5pm.
- 10+ year of Senior Project Management experience in large enterprise environments, with multiple locations across the country and large, complex teams/projects
- Must have both a mix of application and infrastructure migration experience
- Cloud migration or integration experience, ideally with Azure is preferred
- Healthcare experience is nice to have
- Use of MS DevOps, Power BI and other Microsoft tools for project reporting nice to have
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!