Senior Growth Designer at Tempo Software
Sr. Growth Designer
Location: Burlington, Massachusetts, United States
We are seeking an experienced Growth Designer to lead design projects that drive demand and product-led growth, including in-app, web, and marketing experiences. The ideal candidate will be highly strategic, data-driven, and adept at leveraging lean, iterative approaches to testing designs that address both customer problems and business needs. As a Growth Designer, you will be responsible for developing concise, accurate UX/UI and messaging throughout the user journey, ensuring design assets are high-fidelity, high-converting, and reflect the brand.
You will collaborate with growth product managers and marketer to uncover new ideas and shape product growth, and work closely with growth engineers as they build and ship solutions. You will work through design problems from beginning to end, translating business strategy, research insights, and data into crafting exceptional user journey’s. You will also use design thinking to drive cross-functional alignment and use storytelling to inspire the team and the organization about the team’s vision and the problems we are solving.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and launch iterative tests
- Design user experiences that support demand generation and product-led growth
- Develop sign-up flows, onboarding messaging, website and landing pages, ads, and more
- Support acquisition, activation, retention, and cross-sell motions across products
- Conduct user research and analyze data to inform design decisions
- Develop and maintain design systems and guidelines
- Create and iterate on wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity designs
- Implement designs across multiple platforms and devices
- Optimize conversion rates through A/B testing and experimentation
- Lead customer and user research to help inform design decisions
- Work closely with the marketing and product teams to ensure alignment with company goals and objectives
- Collect and report learnings with broader organization
The Ideal Candidate
- 5+ years of experience designing complex solutions
- Mastery of Figma, Sketch, or Adobe XD
- Experience in Photoshop or other graphic design applications
- Growth mindset with a drive to improve the user experience
- Strong understanding of data and insights to guide hypotheses and design solutions
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Capable of formally presenting to an audience in a clear, compelling manner
- Online portfolio to reference through the interview process
What’s In It For You (Org-wide)
- Hybrid or Remote work!
- If you’re close to one of our 4 Hubs: Boston, Montreal, Reykjavik or Toronto; feel free to use the space and catch up with the local team(s)
- Unlimited vacation in most of our locations!!
- Great benefits including health, dental, vision and savings plan.
- Perks such as training reimbursement, WFH reimbursement, and more.
- Diverse and dynamic teams with challenging and exciting work.
- An opportunity to have a real impact on our business.
- A great range of social activities (both in person and virtual).
- Optional in person meet-ups and the ability to travel to our international offices
- Employee referral program
- And so much more!!
Note: As our hiring teams are global, please submit your resume in English only.
At Tempo we’re on a mission to help teams build better, together. We are creators of top-selling Atlassian Marketplace apps, supporting more than 29,000 customers and working with hundreds of Solutions Partners globally. Our solutions help customers orchestrate creation and delivery, so their teams can focus and optimize around their highest priorities.
Our product suite has grown from our popular time-tracking solution, which launched in Iceland in 2009, to resource & capacity planning, project cost tracking, project & program management, and strategic roadmapping. In 2021, Tempo acquired Roadmunk, a roadmapping solution popular with product management teams, and ALM Works, creators of the Structure for Jira suite that delights project and program managers around the world.
We envision a world where everyone inside an organization works in harmony on the most impactful opportunities aligned with their mission. Come join us as we continuously innovate our award-winning products, create new solutions, and expand to new ecosystems. Are you ready to unlock the joy of building with us?
At Tempo Software, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to creating an inclusive culture. As such all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
Want Access to 30,000+ More Remote and Flexible Jobs?
Part-time to full-time,
freelance to employee
More Career Fields
career coaching & more