Senior Graphic Designer at ManyPixels
Senior Graphic Designer (Remote)
- Location: Remote Worldwide
- Job Type: Full-Time
We are looking for a full stack designer to join our team. You will support our marketing and sales teams and will be go our go-to internal designer. You will be in charge of creating all of our visual content, from blog graphics to ebooks and from sales presentations to landing pages.
You will be part of a young, fun and fully-distributed team. And the best part, it is 100% remote ! Work from home or from a coffee shop, as long as you have a good and stable internet connection, you are good to go!
This is a full time job that requires a commitment of 40h per week, 8h per day, Monday to Friday.
We are looking for designers who can work 9AM-6PM European Eastern Time.
ManyPixels provides graphic design services to SMEs, agencies and marketing teams all around the world. For a monthly fee, our customers get direct access to our team of talented designers and we help them with a large range of projects: digital graphics, web design, illustrations, branding, etc.
Our team is fully distributed across Europe and Asia, while most of our customers are in the US.
We have been around for 2+ years and are growing fast as we are solving a very common and painful problem: finding a talented, affordable and reliable freelance designer is hard. With ManyPixels, you can submit your design request today and get it back tomorrow.
- 2 years of proven experience as a full-time or freelance graphic designer
- Experience with the Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.)
- Experience with web design methodology and softwares (Sketch, Figma) are a plus
- Ability to work methodically on more than one assignment at a time and respect deadlines
- Ability to manage the entire design project lifecycle from concept to implementation
- Be a great team player
- Strong willingness to learn and improve
- Excellent English communication skills
- Able to work 9AM-6PM European Eastern Time
- Work remotely
- 20 days of paid time off
- Work with cool people
- Join a cool startup with a lot of potential
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and level of experience
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!