Senior Graphic Designer at Perfect Keto
Senior Graphic Designer
Austin, Texas, United States
Perfect Keto’s purpose is to empower our customers’ health journey in a food system that doesn’t care.
Job Overview: Perfect Keto is seeking a Senior Graphic Designer to help support our growing team and workload. You are extremely organized and effective in prioritizing and spending your time. Your creative eye and strong technical knowledge are critical to creating and delivering assets for our campaigns. You’re the kind of designer that is hungry to try new tactics, push the design envelope, and share your ideas with the team. Our Growth Marketing Team requires design to cover everything from motion graphics for paid ads to thumb stopping email designs and more. You have strong experience partnering with marketing, copywriters, developers, and product teams and to create cohesive (and most importantly, effective) design assets for our various channels. You remain well informed in current graphic trends, typography, design, and health and nutrition related products through market research to keep ahead of consumer needs. Experience in the consumer packaged goods (food and beverage) space is a huge plus.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Report in to the Director of Creative and Brand, communicating workload, needs, and current + upcoming design concepts for marketing channels
- Following brand guidelines and best practices while also bringing innovation, yet cohesion across all brand assets.
- Use programs in Adobe CC like Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and other commonly used graphic programs to create design assets.
- Experience with After Effects or Photoshop to create motion-graphics is a huge plus.
- Create final deliverables for emails, paid ads, various social channels, digital downloads, landing pages, campaigns/promotions, events, PDFs, eBooks, etc.
- Ensures quality and accuracy by proofing own work, providing proof copies for review, and revising materials according to feedback on proofs while avoiding the need for multiple rounds of feedback from others.
- 5+ years of experience in fast-paced, high-growth e-commerce or marketing design role or equivalent
- Advanced knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Moderate knowledge of motion design (GIF creation, video use in ads)
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS and responsive design
- Bonus: Photo editing experience, Intermediate Motion graphics/Animated type experience
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong attention to detail
- Extremely high design standards
- Clean and straightforward style
- Strong typography skills
- A portfolio from previous graphic design roles or contract work showcasing your abilities
- Ability to manage own time and priority of tasks without massive amounts of direct management.
- Ability and desire to conceptualize and test new design approaches
- Ability to travel to Austin quarterly for onsite meetings.
- Bonus: If residing in Austin, Texas.
We can’t take care of others (our customers) without taking care of ourselves (our people) first. That’s why we pay extremely competitive salaries and offer a variety of perks to help you optimize your health.
Salary: We pay top of market because we want the best people at our company.
Office Hours: You design your own workday. Work whenever you want, from wherever you want.
Vacation & Holidays: We have a strict two week minimum of vacation taken per year, and anything over that is unlimited and up to you. Take any holiday you want, but also feel free to work on any holiday you want.
Health insurance: You have the choice to opt-in to the best health insurance we can get, as well as dental and vision insurance plans.
Nutrition: You get a monthly budget to invest on getting fresh food locally.
Fitness: You get a monthly budget to invest on a gym membership, personal trainer, yoga classes, and anything else that helps you increase your physical fitness.
Books: You get a free Kindle and four books per month.
Meditation: We cover any app or class you use to improve your meditation consistency.
Continued Learning: We cover anything that increases your work skills and provide a monthly budget for developing any personal skills you desire. You want to learn Spanish? How to do pottery? We have you covered.
Free product: You need to be able to brag about how awesome Perfect Keto products are, so team members get free product for their personal use.
Retreats: Having fun is one of our core values. Join us on our all expenses paid retreats to fantastic locations.
Parental Leave: Take the time you need to take care of your baby and yourself. Work will be there when you come back.
We are committed to hiring individuals with a diversity of perspectives, backgrounds, and beliefs who can use their interest in health to help us build an organization that makes a difference in the world. Join Perfect Keto for the chance to collaborate with a talented and engaged team, passionate about leveraging nutrition to improve people’s live
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!