Senior Graphic Designer at The Institutes
Title: Senior Graphic Designer
- Location: United States – Remote
A not-for-profit organization located in beautiful Malvern, PA, The Institutes have been the leading provider of risk management and property-casualty insurance education for more than 100 years. By living our valuesPut the Customer First, Do What You Say, Work Together, Be Innovative and Do the Right Thing our talented team delivers innovative solutions that best empower risk and insurance professionals to help those in need. In 2021, The Institutes was named a Top Workplace by Philly.com for the sixth time. We understand the importance of work-life balance and provide excellent benefits and a friendly and team-focused work environment to drive employee engagement.
Senior Graphic Designer
The Institutes are committed to providing customer-first and innovative solutions that best empower risk and insurance professionals to help those in need. By joining us, you’ll benefit by being a part of a collaborative team that welcomes new thoughts and ideas for solving business goals. We are seeking a creative and innovative Senior Graphic Designer to join our team who will champion The Institutes’ brands across all platforms and materials, ensuring brand consistency and a great customer experience. The ideal candidate is a creative team player and has a strong attention to detail as well as a relentless drive to push the boundaries of design. If you are confident that you will be a good fit for our team, we would love to meet you!
- Works closely with brand leaders and Marketing teams to conceptualize and execute marketing materials and products.
- Translates marketing and branding strategies into design strategies.
- Designs professional-quality materials for multiple brands including promotional collateral, mass email communications, banner ads social media graphics, websites/web pages, infographics, etc.
- Takes ownership of projects from start to finish – including research, ideation, visual design, prototyping and testing; creating and presenting design concepts to stakeholders.
- Keeps current on trends in print, digital, and web design.
- Consistently looks for opportunities for advancements in design and technology and ways to improve the brand, style guide, websites, materials and products.
- Brainstorms and provides creative input to help bring forth new and innovative ideas that will help better serve our customer.
- Acts as a coach and mentor to other designers.
- Collaborates with IT Developers, as needed, to support web development initiatives and design for web applications.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 4-5 years’ experience working in graphic design within a team environment.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop) required.
- Strong portfolio that showcases design experience.
- Experience in web development, UX, responsive, and accessible design across multiple mediums preferred.
The Best Part? The Benefits!
- To enforce the importance of work-life balance, employees enjoy excellent benefits, including:
- 401(k) plan with company contribution up to 16%
- Generous time off package that includes paid vacation, personal, sick and holidays
- Paid maternity and parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage
- On our Malvern campus: Free lunch every day when working on campus, onsite fitness center, and a beautiful 1.25 mile walking path
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!