Senior Graphic Designer at Pollen.co
Title: Senior Graphic Designer
- Location: United States
- Remote US
You are a dynamic and resourceful designer, someone who can create from scratch, define, execute and evolve the graphic design language of consumer marketing in an ever-evolving brand environment. You have a natural ability to create distinct and outstanding marketing collateral. You’ll work across our portfolio of Travel, Music, Sports and Live Event verticals on a variety of channels such as social, website and large out of home campaigns.
In the first 12 months you will:
- Work with a team of creatives to output designs for event and experience-based marketing campaigns for music, travel and sports verticals.
- Work from creative briefs to conceptualise and build outstanding creative and key art.
- Along with the Design Director you will ensure all outputs are consistent with brand look and feel.
- Work closely with the Design Director to align all creative with marketing objectives.
- Manage and monitor multiple projects, both in and out of house through various stages of development.
- Understand best practices across social + paid media with regards to video production
- Understand best practices with Production to maintain workflows and systems for all design assets.
- Strive for best-in-class creative output, but be humble to your collaborators. These will include video creatives, motion and graphic designers, project managers and individual stakeholders from marketing and sales teams.
- Be organized, on-point, on-deadline, and a solution-oriented self-starter. You’ll make sure everyone is in the loop, you’ll be responsive to feedback, and you’ll make sure nothing is missed.
- Be agile, adaptable, and positive in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment.
About our culture
- We are results-focused so you can choose your own hours & take as much vacation as you need to drive results and perform at your best. Watch our CEO talk about our innovative culture.
- Read our CEO’s open letter about our focus on Belonging, and about the mission of our women’s programme Illuminate.
- Everyone is an equity owner in the company.
Pollen builds, curates, and delivers the best travel experiences using technology, a network of global partners, and a data-driven customer-led mindset – pairing world class entertainment with the world’s most exciting destinations.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!