Senior Graphic Designer at iDeals Solutions Group
Senior graphic designer
Remote (work from anywhere)
Marketing – Design
iDeals is a fast-growing product company recognized as the most highly rated and customer-centric in a secure business collaboration market. With more than 700,000 users from 150,000 companies all over the world (mostly in the US and Europe). We are on a mission to build the most robust Virtual Data Room (VDR) solution that ensures secure confidential document sharing for online due diligence, fundraising transactions, corporate reporting, licensing, clinical trials, and other business goals.
As a Senior Graphic designer, you will make a redesign for 3 brands of the company and implement standards for marketing materials for international exhibitions.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Creating and implementing guidelines for brands and marketing campaigns.
- Creating marketing and brand assets (presentations, brochures, print design, and merchandise).
- Create design for the company’s presence at international exhibitions.
- Collaborating with other designers and the marketing team to drive new concepts and big ideas that are on-brand.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- 8+ years experience in visual design, graphic design, or art direction
- Excellent portfolio with visual design works
- C1 level of English
- Ability to create clean, visually consistent designs
- Well organized, responsible, and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined design in a short time
- The ability to effectively take direction and work both collaboratively and autonomously
WHAT WE OFFER:
- iDeals Wellness Package: for medical insurance and health-related activities
- Mental Health Support Package
- Paid vacation, sick days, days off, and paid national holidays
- Paid family leave
- Paid pregnancy disability leave
- Paid sabbatical leave
- Unlimited learning and development opportunities
- Professional and self-development books and subscription services compensation
- Sponsorship of participation in inspiration events, conferences, and meetups. Obtain the company’s support if you decide to become a speaker or writer
- Reimbursement of participation in sports competitions
- International team-building activities
- Support with organization workplace at home. Provided budget for home-office setup
- High-end laptop and monitor – based on your working needs
- Budget for additional IT equipment
- Reimbursement of co-working space expenses
- Internal growth policies
- Regular performance and salary reviews
- Generous internal referral program
- iDeals Surprise Boxes from the People Experience
- Excellence, Care, Trust, Collaboration, and Commitment are core values to the iDeals team
We are driven by the mission of creating exceptional experiences for employees and customers alike. Our unwavering values of commitment and excellence inspire us to set the bar high, achieve the most ambitious goals and push the limits further. Our diversity and different perspectives are the foundation of our success.
Our two values, collaboration, and trust ensure that everyone has access to all the information, proactively shares thoughts, and leverages the teammates’ diverse opinions, experiences, and backgrounds. Both values help us to solve the most challenging problems.
Last but not least, care value drives us to create a positive work environment and make everyone feel valued. We also stand for iDealers’ physical, mental, financial, and personal well-being and encourage a healthy lifestyle and active living.
iDealers work in a remote-first model, meaning we collaborate remotely from anywhere — either home, cafe, co-working space, or one of our offices. And although we are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels surrounded by teammates and engaged with our common goals.
iDeals is an equal opportunity employer
iDeals is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship.