Senior Go-To-Market Product Marketing Manager at Twilio
Senior Product Marketing Manager
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is looking for a Sr. Go-To-Market Product Marketer who understands how to take products to market. You will be on point for defining the Go-To-Market Strategy for our IoT product line. This is a hands-on leadership role requiring the ability to take multiple inputs and create a cohesive, broad GTM plan for launch and beyond. You will be required to develop and then coordinate the work of multiple disparate teams. This is a critical role that will drive the success of our IoT products.
- You are a strategic thinker–before you leap into action, you can bring in full context to inform decision-making.
- You can plan–you’ve got the discipline to think through up front what needs to be done, but the agility to pivot when plans need to change.
- You can execute–you’re not happy just coming up with the strategy and plan–you want to own making it happen. You think of yourself as a master project manager.
- You are a team player and know how to activate a wide variety of role personas–from product, to marketing, to sales.
- You are a writer who enjoys defining the narrative we want to create in the market and loves creating the content to support it.
- You have experience marketing an IoT solution or platform.
- You understand the global telecommunications provider ecosystem.
- You have experience targeting and marketing solutions to vertical and use case segments.
- You’ve worked with technology products that have targeted developers with cloud-based services, especially as horizontal platforms.
As a Senior Product Markerting Manager, you will:
- Work with demand generation teams to create and execute the campaigns to achieve sales success. Brainstorm campaign identification and determine the content needed for each campaign.
- Work with the marketing and sales teams creating GTM strategy and tactics in support of events, content marketing, and case studies.
- Write case studies, one pagers, eBooks, guides, blogs, presentations, and more.
- Manage product launches. Create the launch plan and project manage the entire launch, including the virtual team of marketing, sales, and other teams required as part of a powerful launch.
- Work in an environment that is always in motion–manage priorities so that you handle top priorities as they crop up, without losing momentum on your long-term projects.
Twilio IoT is transforming the way companies connect and manage their IoT devices. We are empowering developers to build any IoT solution they can imagine on a scalable, trusted and flexible developer platform for cellular IoT connectivity. The IoT Product Marketing team at Twilio is responsible for driving the market success of our IoT product line through world-class messaging and positioning, and storytelling rooted in deep customer insights.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we’re dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
While working remote, you will still enjoy our incredible perks:
- monthly Kindle book reimbursement,
- monthly gym reimbursement,
- unlimited PTO,
- bi-weekly All Hands and more.
- What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact;
- that strives to balance work and home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves.
- We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!