Senior Gameplay Engineer at Illumix
Senior Gameplay Engineer
- GAME ENGINEERING
This is a US-based remote position.
Illumix is an integrated gaming and technology company, transforming the future of mixed reality with environmentally intelligent, world-scale AR games.
We are looking for engineers who are passionate about creating scalable, reusable clean code. You’re the kind of engineer who excels at execution and is thinking about the larger product.
You work well with designers to find fun. Prototypes turn ideas into reality. You excel at this. When the fun is found, you bring it home and polish a final product. You are eager to find a new outlet for your creativity by applying your skills in AR.
- Work closely with designers, artists to prototype and craft gameplay for a unique, license-based augmented reality game
- Develop and refine fun and engaging game features, with a high level of quality and performance
- Contribute new ideas and creative solutions to the use of new technology
- Combine many pieces together to craft a compelling experience
- Work with engineers in planning, code reviews, and ongoing improvements
- Iterate rapidly and respond well to production and licensor feedback
- 2 or more shipped titles on iOS/Android
- 4 or more years of experience as a Unity 3D game engineer at a professional studio
- Experience turning high-level ideas into distilled prototypes and then final features
- Demonstrated ability to use new technology in interesting ways
- Self-motivated and able to respond quickly to feedback
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Experience with Augmented Reality (ARKit/ARCore)
PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Unlimited PTO
- Nine Paid Company Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision And Life Insurance
- Self Contributing 401K
- Monthly Stipend to cover Work From Home costs
We are building a diverse, empowered, and passionate team to redefine the standard for mixed reality today.
Illumix is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!