Senior Game Mathematician at Booming Games
Senior Game Mathematician
We are a successful fun and fast-moving young company that specializes in online gaming, using advanced business models and seasoned professionals with years of experience in the industry to deliver high-end products that we are proud of. Our compact team of skillful devs and SREs works closely to deliver projects on time and with the unmistakable Booming Games’ seal of quality. Based in Berlin, Poznan and Malta we are proud of our team with more than 55 talents from 20 different nations.
We are looking for a self-motivated team player who is passionate about slot machines and keen on details to support us as soon as possible.
- Prepare math models for slot games
- Discuss with business / propose new game ideas / new feature ideas
- Implement game logic of new features / games
- Gather games’ statistics by precise calculations / running simulations of the games
- Make games attractive for players from math side
- Communicate the clients’ feedback on preferences and valued-added features
- Look for and identify opportunities with regards to signing potential clients
- Proficient at least in one programming language (preferably ruby)
- Strong math background, especially probability theory, statistics, combinatorics
- Experience in gaming industry or/and playing slots or other probabilistic games (poker, blackjack, etc.)
- Understanding time and memory complexity of your code
Nice to have but not a must:
- Experience in using git and / or JIRA
- Familiar with docker
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!