Senior Full Stack Engineer at OpenSponsorship
Senior Full Stack Engineer – UK or US Based
REMOTE – NEW YORK, LONDON, CITY OF UNITED KINGDOM
Are you an experienced developer looking to work for a team where you will have a large impact? Do you want to make a real difference on a product and the success of a startup? We are looking for someone who is passionate about their client’s business and ready to work on exciting projects. If you are looking to advance your career in development and find somewhere to grow, OpenSponsorship may be your next home!
OpenSponsorship is the largest digital marketplace making it easy for brands to partner with athletes. We have 13,000+ athletes across 160 sports (including over 50% of the NFL and NBA) and support clients like Walmart, Sperry, FanDuel, and ESPN. We recently closed a $4.5M growth round, and are backed by NBA team owners, athletes, notable VCs, and world class accelerators.
We are hiring remotely in the U.S., offer a great compensation package, company provided healthcare, 401K, generous holidays AND a supportive team and an amazing product and mission to get behind. Our company values are accessibility, transparency and education — and we live this outward when thinking about customers, and inwards when considering our own culture. We are a diverse & passionate team that’s working to democratize the global sports marketing industry.
Who you are:
- Exceptional full-stack developer excited to help our product reach new levels
- Interested in growth into a management position
- Quick learner and hard worker, excited to learn and develop software based on users needs
- Fosters a team of collaboration and effective communication with our engineers
- Enjoys working with agile methodology – effectively uses strong communication and time management skills
As Full Stack Developer, you’ll report directly to the Co-Founder & Technical Lead. As this position grows, there will be additional management opportunities.
- 2+ years of experience as a full stack software engineer/developer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science Computer Engineering or related field
- Strong experience in coding and solutioning, maintaining and developing backend systems
- Worked with Mongo Database
- Knows JS architecture
- Has DevOps experience
- Has Front End Experience
$80,000 – 120,000 depending on experience
This position is fully remote, requires no physical demands, and is eligible for flexible accommodations.