Senior Full-stack Engineer at Relocity
Title: Senior Full-stack Engineer (Laravel/Vue.js 2.0)
- Location: Remote, United States
Relocity is a B2B2C SaaS + service model, disrupting the destination services space. We deliver high-touch destination services by connecting relocating employees with a local, on-demand personal concierge via mobile technology. Our approach has proven highly effective and is valued by Fortune 500 and top tech companies in cities in the U.S., as well as Europe and Asia.
As a remote full-stack Senior Software Engineer, you will report to the CTO and help continue to expand the Relocity Platform, which intelligently streamlines, enriches and transforms the curated ‘Personal Host’ experience through a collection of applications and services.The ideal candidate should be a Laravel expert and Vue.js enthusiast who enjoys designing and building high quality applications. You should be a great communicator with terrific follow-through who is able to optimize on workflows and/or document changes concisely.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Help develop and expand exceptional frontend and backend applications
- Contribute to all aspects of the software process: including architecture, specification reviews, testing, implementation, code reviews, debugging, and documentation
- Responsible for software testing (PHPUnit, Unit, E2E)
- Work with the team to implement core features across our customers’ experiences
- Analyze and troubleshoot complex problems in a timely and accurate manner
- BS/MS degree or equivalent in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 4 years experience working as a Laravel/PHP Developer
- 3+ years of full-stack development experience using Vue.js 2 and Laravel 5+ framework
- ML/AI experience preferred
- Strong REST API development experience
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Attention to pixel-perfect detail
- Prior experience working remotely preferred
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- Competitive salary
- Paid Time Off
- Health, Dental, Vision, LTD Insurance
- Remote workplace
Relocity proudly contributes a portion of all revenue to Not for Sale, an international non-profit organization based out of San Francisco, California that works to protect people and communities around the world from human trafficking and modern-day slavery.
Relocity is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion/creed, national origin, gender, or sex, marital status, age, disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. Relocity will only employ those who are legally authorized to work. Any offer of employment is conditioned on the successful completion of a background investigation, credit check and drug test.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!