Senior Full Stack Engineer (Remote)
- United States
THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION
EQUITY PLANS AVAILABLE
Great opportunity to work with this Graphic Design Software startup and earn equity!
Our client strongly believes that DESIGN matters. It drives new customers, retention, employee loyalty and ultimately success! Our team at Riderflex is currently recruiting a Sr Full Stack Engineer for our client SketchDeck.
Work remotely or from their office in San Jose, CA!
- Company: SketchDeck
- Industry: Graphic Design / Software
- Base salary range: $100k to $150k depending on experience and location
- Location: Remote or San Jose, CA
- Reports to: Head of Engineering
- Direct reports: None
- Type: Full-time. W-2 or 1099
- Equity plans for the right candidates!
- Plan, implement, test, and ship new features
- Troubleshoot and resolve bugs
- Architect and deploy new infrastructure
- Investigate performance issues and execute optimizations
- Keep abreast of latest technologies that may be useful
- Collaboratively analyze new technology proposals
- 5+ years of experience building complex web applications
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful
- Understanding of design principles behind a scalable application
- A desire to reduce operational overhead wherever possible
- Implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficiency in Git and GitHub
- Familiarity with AWS and its various tools
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Experience with document store database
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with Angular
- Experience with Coffeescript, Google Firebase, Amazon SQS, Angolia, Periscope Data
- Prior startup / small company experience
- Prior experience working for a Marketing or Graphic Design company
- 8+ years of experience
- Competitive startup salary
- Generous Benefits Package and Healthcare Coverage
- Computer hardware of your choice
- Annual retreat
- Supportive, egoless culture
SketchDeck solves everyday design for businesses. Based in San Jose, California, SketchDeck combines a talented, global design team with a powerful platform to deliver the largest volume of design in business – everyday design. With an innovative design platform, SketchDeck makes starting projects, providing feedback and managing assets simple and easy.
About Recruiting Firm, Riderflex
Riderflex is a global Business Advisory and Recruiting Firm. As Culture Analysts, our core purpose is to maximize profits for our clients by matching their company culture to candidate personalities that fit. At Riderflex, our recruiting process includes vetting candidates through video interviews by former C-Level executives with over 30 years of experience. We recruit for all industries and functions, from C-Suite to Manager level.