Full-Time in New York, NY – Remote OK – Mid Level – Engineering
Endpass is a blockchain startup solving one of the biggest technology problems: digital identity. We’re building an identity platform that puts users back in control of their data.
We’re looking to hire our first core team members to build a transformative product that will be used by millions of people.
In addition to competitive salary and performance bonuses, you will also be eligible for equity and token-based compensation as we grow.
We value fast iteration, open communication, and developer happiness.
Our tech stack includes Vue.js and Nuxt on the frontend, with Golang and Redis on the backend, hosted on AWS EC2 and S3.
This is a full-time remote position, and we welcome candidates from all over the world.
What You Will Do
- Help design our architecture and have a huge impact on product direction
- Build developer tools and APIs that will help advance the next generation of distributed apps
- Work closely with the CEO and other team members to build our core product
- Minimum 2 years experience building production web apps
- Experience working in at least one modern framework: Angular, React, or Vue
- Experience writing tests in a TDD workflow
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Availability during US EST business hours
Nice To Have
- Advanced knowledge of CSS, including SCSS, CSS3, flexbox, CSS Grid, etc.
- Understanding of UX principles and interface design aesthetics
- Knowledge of HTTP and networking fundamentals
- Understanding of Ethereum smart contracts, Solidity, and blockchain technology
- Experience working on a remote, distributed team, or for an early stage startup