Senior Frontend Engineer – Identity and Insight at GoDaddy.com
Title: Senior Frontend Engineer – Identity and Insight
- Location: United States
- C: 10.41
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit www.GoDaddy.com
Your manager works from our San Francisco office, but you’ll be working from any of our US offices or remotely in the US.
What you’ll get to do…
Do you flourish when working in a highly collaborative, innovative, passionate, and driven atmosphere with like-minded individuals? Are you hungry to grow your career, expand your skillset, and build new experiences as you work toward customer-centered products and releases? If so, then we want to meet you!
We have an outstanding team of full-stack software engineers in an exciting, collaborative environment in our downtown-SF office. We are working towards redefining the future of web presence by building compelling experiences for US Independent customers. We combine robust service design with engaging and elegant UX to create products that help small businesses build and grow their online presence. Our products help small business customers get online everywhere they need their business to be, including domains, SSL, web sites, online store, Facebook, Twitter, and more.
We work in an agile environment with full CI/CD support, and developers release multiple times per day to production. Our team is highly collaborative, and a great place to develop your skills and grow your career.
The User Experience Engineer will implement the end-to-end client experience of the Venture Home via React and Redux. Design key product flows and maintain presentation layer (CSS) for the Venture Home. Produce wireframes and collaborate with Engineering, Design, and Product teams to refine them. Advocate for and implement core improvements for performance and maintainability. Assist other engineers in delivering a consistent, user-friendly look and feel. Collaborate with the core UX team to produce and refine components and patterns used across the product line. Participate in both code and design reviews.
- Building great products that help small businesses get online and know what to do next
- Extensive development on the presentation layer: HTML and SCSS, including CSS Flexbox and Grid as well as keyframes and transitions for animations
- UI and UX design employing Sketch, Figma and InVision
- Delivering, monitoring, and debugging for desktop and mobile apps
- Working closely with PM, UX, and data scientists to question the limitations for creating magical user experiences
- Writing code using modern frameworks, including React/Redux and Node/Express
- Using data and analytics to improve the product and customer experience
- Solving end-to-end problems
- Testing your code (e.g. writing functional and unit tests)
- Adopting agile methodologies to continuously release and deploy iterations of our services
Your experience should include…
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field, plus 2 years of UX engineering and design experience.
- Solid foundation in user experience and software design
- Solid architecture skills
- Understanding of standard web technologies (HTTP, JSON, etc.)
- Experience testing code and using test frameworks
- Highly motivated, highly collaborative individuals
- Passion to develop elegant and cutting-edge solutions for real-world small business problems
- Strong desire to learn and to grow
You might also have…
- Experience with React/Redux, Data Mining, Machine Learning
We’ve got your back…
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!