Senior Frontend Engineer at Zuddl
Sr. Frontend Engineer
FULL-TIME | (REMOTE) | 4-6 YEARS EXPERIENCE
Who we are
Zuddl is the single platform for B2B marketers and conference organizers to plan and run webinars and event programs that drive revenue. Through software and service, Zuddl supports the entire event lifecycle(pre-event, in-event, post-event) regardless of the event format(webinar, hybrid, virtual or in-person).
We serve B2B companies like Highspot, Razorpay, and Microsoft and conference organizers like NACD, NAMIC, Saastr, Techcrunch, etc.
Zuddl being a part Y-Combinator 2020 batch has raised $13.35 million in Series A funding led by Alpha Wave Incubation and Qualcomm Ventures with participation from our existing investors GrowX ventures and Waveform Ventures.
Things you would do
- Collaborate with the product and design team to implement beautiful performant features
- Work on a highly interactive React app with video, live streaming, real-time engagement etc
- Building features with performance and bundle size in mind
- Follow best practices to build high quality app with automated unit and end-to-end tests to test your features as you build them.
- Modern stack with React, Redux, Pusher etc
- Code reviewing contributions from other engineers.
- Collaborating with our product team to determine feature success, confirm bug fixes and find issues.
Things you would need
- 4-6 years of experience as Frontend Developer
- Key expertise in React
- Experience writing automated tests
- Self-driven and motivated to learn new skills
Nice to have
- You have experience building real-time applications for example using technologies such as WebRTC, WebSockets
- Experience with TypeScript
Why you want to work here
- Competitive compensation
- Employee Friendly ESOPs
- Remote Working, Flexible Working Locations & hours
- Unlimited PTO (Flexi Leave Program
- Wellness & Wellbeing (Ergonomics & Insurance)
- A culture built on trust, transparency, and integrity
- Ground floor opportunity at a fast-growing series A startup