Senior Front-end Engineer at Launch Potato
Senior Front-end Engineer – REMOTE – VUE.JS
- Full-Time – Remote OK – Senior – Engineering
We need someone like you to help create software solutions that help millions of users make informed decisions. If you’re looking to make an impact while leveraging groundbreaking technologies, this is the place for you. At Launch Potato you will be an integral member of the LP Tech Team where you will have the opportunity to lead our technical path and be empowered to drive our products.
Our team has built groundbreaking technology that helps us understand our millions of users and helps them reach their personal goals every day across our portfolio of brands. On any given day you might be working on our proprietary platform creating solutions that improve the UIs we use to visualize and manage our data. Or you might be improving the user experience on one of our owned and operated sites by launching a new product. Whatever it may be, you will be making an impact!
You will be working cross-functionally with passionate, extremely smart individuals with tons of opportunities for learning, growth, and mentorship. We are an extremely fun and tight-knit team (our company retreats are fabulous), so we are very selective about who we hire to ensure our company values remain high.
As part of the LP Tech Team, will have access to the best tools to remove any blockers and enable your success. On a typical day you might:
- Write front end code for dashboards that allow non-technical users to intuitively interact with data
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, stakeholders, anyone to help create the best product possible
- Coach and mentor other engineers on best practices
- Research new technologies and prototype potential solutions
- Lead discussions about project architecture and technical feasibility
- Build internal tools used to increase team productivity
Our current tech stack:
- Frontend languages and Libraries
- jQuery, Vue.js, React, Node.js, GraphQL
- CSS Grid, flexbox, bootstrap, miligram
- Linux/Ubuntu, Nginx, Docker, AWS
- Postgresql, Memcached, Redis
- S3, Athena, Kinesis
- CircleCI, New Relic, Sentry
- Slack (our GIF game is strong)
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- 8+ years in a web/software development position
- Experience working with any of the following component-based web frameworks:
- Ability to simplify complex technical solutions to non-technical audiences
- Success in implementing engineering best-practices by coaching and mentoring peers
- A team player with a can-do attitude who’ll ensure everyone’s success
- Bonus points if you have:
- Experience working on highly trafficked consumer-facing applications
- A good sense of humor
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!