Senior Front End Developer
Technology Enabled Services
USA, (Remote), United States
Appnovation, a global technology-enabled services provider, specializes in the design, development and integration of enterprise-grade open technology solutions. With 10 offices and 200+ employees, Appnovation delivers to clients ranging from startups to the Fortune 500, government entities and nonprofit organizations, helping them to identify opportunities for innovation and stay competitive.
To learn more about Appnovation’s projects, awards, or culture visit www.appnovation.com.
Appnovation Core Values
- Customer Satisfaction
The role is responsible for the production, modification and maintenance of Salesforce platform apps as well as website and web application user interfaces. This involves working closely with designers and developers to turn static designs into interactive and engaging experiences.
This role requires experience in development of Salesforce Lightning components and a general understanding of Salesforce integration. Salesforce or Veeva certifications are considered a strong benefit for the role.
YOU WILL HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO
- Demonstrate your experience with Salesforce and web application development, working with our skilled front-end development team to deliver solutions for our blue chip clients
- Support the creation of mock ups, converting design into html and implementing apps and web solutions
- Contribute ideas to process refinements within the team
- Lead effective interpretations of client’s needs as outlined in creative briefs
- Combine design theory, and take into consideration content, navigational structure and usability issues to create a powerful and integrated experience
- Apply a deep understanding of typography, illustration, storyboarding and iconography when working on projects
- Commit to bring in new sources of creative inspiration to your work and team and a drive to continually enhance your creative and technical skills
WHO YOU ARE
- 5+ years of front end development experience – you can develop across multiple platforms
- 3+ years of Salesforce development experience – you have built Salesforce platform apps before
- Hands-on experience with APEX and Visualforce
- Deep understanding of and experience with Salesforce Streaming API, Salesforce REST API, as well as Salesforce integration patterns
- Demonstrated experience developing Salesforce Lightning components (Web or Aura) is a must
- Hands on experience with Lightning migrations
- Excellent HTML5 and CSS3 knowledge, responsive design, flexbox, SCSS or LESS
- Familiarity with BEM, SMACSS, CSS Modules, CSS-in-JSS, Scoped CSS
- Knowledge of client-side state management and routing
- Ability to comfortably build user interfaces from scratch with no frameworks or boilerplates
- Experience working in a Vagrant PHP-based environment
- Experience with e2e testing, CircleCI, GitHub Pull Request workflow
- Experience managing and mentoring other developers an asset
- Bonus: Data dashboards, experience with PWA, Service Workers, Webpack, and perf optimization
- Bonus: Experience with Veeva or Salesforce Health Cloud
- Bonus: Salesforce Certified Administrator, Salesforce Certified Developer I certifications
Thank you for your interest in a career with Appnovation Technologies!
Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Appnovation Technologies is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated equally.