Senior Financial Analyst, HMD PIC COE Supply Chain
Multiple Locations: Somerville, New Jersey; Guaynabo, Puerto Rico
Requisition ID: 9707190315
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Supply Chain Senior Financial Analyst at Ethicon, a part of Johnson & Johnson’s Family of Companies, to be part of the HMD (Hospital Medical Devices) PIC (principal, inventory, costing) Center of Excellence.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science — bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Here at Ethicon, we offer a broad range of products, platforms and technologies—including sutures, surgical staplers, clip appliers, trocars and synthetic mesh devices—that are used in a wide variety of minimally invasive and open surgical procedures. Ethicon, Inc. based in Somerville, New Jersey, was founded more than 80 years ago as a pioneer in suture development and manufacturing, helping to transform the safety and effectiveness of open surgery.
In this position as a Senior Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for providing financial leadership for Inventory & Costs Not In Standard for the Biosurgery and Wound Closure businesses. You will exercise your strong business partnering and analytical skills while navigating through complex supply chain processes.
- Lead the reporting of the Somerville virtual plant transactions. Includes collaboration with Planning and Commercial teams to ensure alignment in Production, Sales & Inventory (PSI) & Sales & Operations planning (S&OP) processes.
- Own quarterly inventory reconciliation (ledger to subledger and JDE to SAP)
- Manage affiliate AP matching and reconciliation of GRNV and AP accounts.
- Owner of the North America Standard Cost Setup activities on JDE system including RM, WIP and FG; Also support the Annual Cost Revision process and any ad hoc activities related to it.
- Support the North America Inventory reporting for Biosurgery and Wound Closure & Repair and the monthly review of Affiliate PPV, External Manufacturing Plant and ad hoc inventory and cost not in standard (CNIS) reporting.
- Support key SOX controls including but not limited to standard cost edits, work order management, inventory adjustments.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably with a major in Accounting or Finance.
- A CPA, CMA, or MBA are preferred.
- A minimum of three years finance or related business experience is required. Supply Chain experience preferred.
- The candidate must possess the ability to partner with people at all levels of the organization and have strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills.
- The ability to maintain, improve and create efficient sound business processes is required
- This position requires a highly motivated individual with strong analytical skills, intellectual curiosity, and proven leadership skills.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills are required including experience with pivot tables, vlookups, and various other formulas
- Experience with SAP, TM1, and JD Edwards is a preference
- Experience with Alteryx, Power BI &/or RPA a plus
This position is located in Somerville NJ or Guaynabo, PR and may require up to 5% domestic travel, but remote working will be considered.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Primary Location United States-New Jersey-Somerville-
Other Locations United States-Puerto Rico-Guaynabo
Organization Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)
Job Function Finance
Requisition ID 9707190315