Senior Financial Analyst Oakmont, IL or Virtual
We are currently seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join our team in Oakmont, IL. This could be a virtual opportunity for the right candidate.
Our Senior Financial Analyst is a collaborative team member supporting core business analysis and metrics for the account. If you are a clear communicator, organized with effective time management skills, demonstrating a willingness to learn and adapt, with the highest standards of behavior, collaborative manner and work ethic then this role is for you.
What this job involves:
- Financial Analysis
- Provide analytical support for cross-functional Six Sigma and other quality projects
- Provide analytical support to transform behaviors and techniques
- Support cost-savings and process improvement initiatives
- Perform complex data analysis using Six Sigma and other statistical tools
- Analyze performance data to forecast/trend.
- Perform variation analysis
- Financial modeling, analysis and compilation of quantitative data
- Provide discrete and confidential handling of sensitive information
- Complete and support regular and ad-hoc reporting including informal and formal internal and client-ready documents, reports, graphs, charts and presentations.
- Collaborate with team to develop efficient reporting strategies including automation and simplification of reporting processes while preserving data integrity
- Participate in the development and distribution of best practices, process documentation, and user support materials for data management tools.
- Use team SharePoint site for data collection, reporting and communication.
- Demonstrate high level of customer service with client contacts and internal team.
- Collaborate with team to share and improve technical skills
Sound like you? Before you apply it’s worth knowing what we are looking for:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance and a minimum of 3 years of related work experience
- Strong accounting skills
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in computer-based accounting applications; experience with JD Edwards platforms a plus
- Strong analytical, organizational, and coordination skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills to internal and external parties
- Demonstrated consistency in values, principles and work ethic
- Understanding of and commitment to client service
- A desire to work within a fast-paced, diverse, collaborative, and driven team environment
What you can expect from us
- You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
- Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you…
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see JLL’s Global Privacy Statement or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please view our Equal Opportunity and Information Security disclaimers here.