Senior Financial Analyst at PROS Holdings, Inc.
Senior Financial Analyst
- USA – Remote
The Senior Financial Analyst will play a key role in providing financial support and analysis to senior management and executives. This individual will help the organization in the development and coordination of the company’s financial planning processes, models and systems, along with the development of corporate, management and KPI reporting. The ideal candidate will prove that he/she can forge tight partnerships between Finance and the rest of the company by providing insightful analysis and recommendations that can be used to better manage the business.
In this role, you will work closely and support the VP of Finance and Finance Directors of Operations throughout the company to provide all aspects of financial support for planning, control, and analysis. This will include consolidating financials, management reporting, forecasting, variance analysis, and other ad-hoc analysis. In this role, you may have the opportunity to work on special projects with Tax, Treasury, and FP&A. The analysis and support provided by this individual has the potential to be a major driver in the overall success of PROS as we continue to aggressively grow the business.
A Day in the Life of the Senior Financial Analyst
- Assist in the overall budgeting forecasting process including business unit budgets.
- Maintain the planning models for financial planning purposes.
- Help identify trends and anticipate needs to support an evolving business environment
- Work closely with Accounting and help oversee monthly reporting and forecast.
- Provide support and assist in earnings release, board and senior management reporting.
- Provide any ad hoc reports and analysis to senior management as needed.
- Analyze, synthesize and translate data into key strategic inputs and insights that will drive strategic decision making within the company
- Help identify and drive business process improvements
- Conduct research for finance related issues
- Participate in cross-functional business projects and analysis
- Participate in the development and implementation of process improvements
- Collaborate with Finance team on ad hoc projects and tasks as needed
Qualifications- About You
- Must have good research and analytical skills
- Ability to source information from disparate sources and to distill into key takeaways
- In depth understanding of financial statements
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Comfortable working with and communicating with diverse groups of people
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, and Word skills required
- Experience with Financial Modeling and Budgeting Systems
- Skilled in preparing presentation materials to senior management and possess solid communication skills
- Able to multi-task, excellent project management skills, comfortable with change in a fast paced environment, proactive, able to work with senior management, and possess excellent interpersonal skills with all levels.
- At least 3-4 years of related experience in a financial planning role
- Software or SaaS industry experience is a plus
- B.A. or B.S. in Business, Finance, or Accounting
- MBA or CPA will be highly valued
- BA or equivalent work experience
Skills & Personal Characteristics:
PROS culture and the truly extraordinary people who work here are at the very core of our success. We have a passion for what we do, and we won’t stop until we’ve delivered on our promises. We’re committed to the success of our customers. That’s why we think harder and dream bigger so our customers can go even further than they ever imagined possible.
This is a unique opportunity to join a company that has 30+ years of proven success with a long runway of more success.
Our people make PROS stand out from the rest. If you want to be a part of something truly extraordinary, come help us shape the future of how companies compete and win in their markets.
Most work activities are performed in an office or home-office environment and require little to moderate physical exertion. Work activities may require periods of extended hours, critical deadlines and stressful situations. To successfully complete the tasks of this position, individuals must be able to communicate clearly (in writing and orally), comprehend business terminology, interpret numerical data.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!