Senior Financial Analyst at Learning A-Z
Senior Financial Analyst
- Location: Remote
- Requisition #: vl-00002990
- Duration: Full Time
Cambium Learning® Group believes every student has great potential, teachers are mission-critical, and data, instruction and practice work together to drive performance. With a portfolio of award-winning brands, Cambium Learning Group’s digital and blended curriculum, professional learning, and assessment solutions drive proficiency, equity, and other learning outcomes in classrooms everywhere. Brands include Learning A-Z® (online differentiated instruction for elementary school reading, writing and science), ExploreLearning® (online interactive math and science simulations, a math fact fluency solution, and a K-2 science solution), Voyager Sopris Learning® (blended solutions that accelerate struggling learners to achieve in literacy and math and professional learning for teachers), Cambium Assessment (innovative stateand district-level assessment solutions), and VKidz® Learning (online comprehensive homeschool education and programs for literacy and science).
We are looking for a detail-oriented and strategically minded Senior Financial Analyst to join our team at Learning A-Z. The Senior Financial Analyst’s responsibilities include assisting with financial planning and budgeting processes, analyzing financial reports, developing financial models, preparing projections, and performing research and analysis as may be required. As a Senior Financial Analyst, you will also be responsible for providing project teams with financial guidance and assisting with monthly close processes.
To be successful as a Senior Financial Analyst, you should be able to perform a variety of financial activities including planning, analysis, budgeting, and reporting. You should also have strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills and be able to present financial information and models in a concise and easily comprehensible manner.
Essential Job Functions:
- Reviewing and analyzing financial statements and reports.
- Tracking KPIs and preparing financial reports.
- Assisting with budgeting and monthly close processes.
- Understanding key business drivers.
- Assisting project teams with financial guidance.
- Developing financial projections and building financial models.
- Performing research and analysis as required.
- Ensuring compliance with financial guidelines, company policies, and relevant legal regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in financial planning, analysis, and modeling.
- Ability to present financial information to a non-financial audience.
- Working knowledge of financial strategies.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Detail-oriented and able to perform in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Workday, or related financial systems and Business Intelligence or visualization tools.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!