Senior Financial Analyst at Ascension
Title: Sr Financial Analyst
Sr Financial Analyst
We Are Hiring
Do you have high level expertise in analytics, SQL, Tableau, data queries and value based knowledge? This is a great opportunity to be a part of the Ascension Data Science Team!
This position can be located in Indianapolis, Austin or open to REMOTE!
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
Ascension includes approximately 156,000 associates and 34,000 aligned providers. The national health system operates more than 2,600 sites of care – including 151 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities – in 21 states and the District of Columbia, while providing a variety of services including physician practice management, venture capital investing, investment management, biomedical engineering, facilities management, clinical care management, information services, risk management, and contracting through Ascension’s own group purchasing organization.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension, you will have the opportunity to perform analysis and reporting regarding financial operations and information.
- Performs statistical, cost and financial analysis of data extracted from various internal sources.
- Assists with budget preparation and financial planning processes.
- Serves as consultant to all levels of management to provide decision support for initiatives, policies and procedures.
- Loads final budget spreads into applicable systems and performs required reconciliations.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate’s degree, or Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3 years of analytical experience preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and Tableau preferred.
- Knowledge of value based care preferred.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!