Senior Financial Analyst
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
- ManTech is seeking Senior Financial Analysts to support a new and exciting healthcare IT program. These positions can be located anywhere in the U.S. and or telework.
- Must be a US citizen and have the ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
- A Senior Financial Analyst must have experience in creating strategically tailored financial plans.
- Must have experience in conducting targeted review of status and identify points of risk, what-if analysis.
- Must have experience in identifying alternative strategies for addressing risk.
- Hard core analysis, fact verification, study and research are all a parts of the financial analyst job, as well as planning and decision making on financial analysis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Discipline with 10 years or experience OR 8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech’s Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer – minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech’s utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.