Senior Finance Associate at Hipcamp
Senior Finance Associate
Hipcamp unlocks access to private land, creating new places for people to get outside and go camping. We believe that spending time in nature is essential to a happy and healthy human life, and we are passionate about our mission to get more people outside. We are deeply proud of the impact Hipcamp creates by making nature more accessible, providing income to support the protection of private land, and creating community across the urban-rural divide.
Finance’s vision is to partner with the broader organization to help set the appropriate targets and pacing for the organization, facilitate efficient capital allocation, accurately project future performance, and spearhead the process for long-range planning. This role will play an integral part in building out our finance engine and ensuring
What Success Looks Like
- Budget vs. Variance Reporting: own reporting and variance analysis around expenses for the company
- Headcount management: own the model for headcount management for the organization
- Budget management: provide insights to business leaders on their performance against their budgets
- Cash flow management: partner with broader finance team to project future cash flow for the business
- Ad Hoc analyses: complete ad hoc analyses at the request of the CFO and other leaders
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- Prior experience: familiarity with opex management, as well as financial forecasting; experience projecting headcount and / or marketing expenses a plus
- Collaboration: prior experience collaborating across several functions within an organization
- High degree of agility: ability to operate in a scrappy environment
About our Work Environment
Compensation will be a mix of salary and stock options. It is based on your location and will be highly competitive compared to similar-stage companies.
Health is essential to happiness. In addition to full health insurance, all team members receive a monthly wellness stipend and $1K in Hipcash because we believe getting outside is excellent preventative medicine in addition to increasing your creativity, lowering your stress, and making you an overall more awesome human.
We focus on results, not hours. We believe that clearly defined goals combined with great people, empowerment, and autonomy create the best results. We feel confident that inclusive and diverse teams working on an important cause can accomplish extraordinary things.
Hipcamp is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. In fact we are confident that the most inclusive and diverse teams accomplish the most extraordinary results.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!