Senior Experience Designer at Pegasystems
Senior Experience Designer
Job Category: Professional Services
In an enterprise world filled with poor design, we’re looking to you to help save our Fortune 500 clients! Working with diverse teams you will provide user experience leadership and Pega-specific user interface design guidance on multiple implementation projects. Project leadership activities include crafting and executing a UX project plan and working closely with client/partner delivery teams to build and develop appropriate deliverables.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Success in this position requires a firm grasp of user-centered design process, modern interaction design practices and a complementary blend of design expertise and hands-on UI development skill.
What You’ll Do at Pega:
- Apply modern and groundbreaking user interface design principals
- Develop implementation design and prototypes for Pega UI projects in a customer project context
- Develop comprehensive UI wireframes with Pega tools
- Implement branding requirements through the application and manipulation of Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
What You’ve Accomplished:
- BA/BS Degree and 5 years of experience
- Background in information systems, web development, interactive design, human factors, human-computer interaction, product design, or related field
- Experience consulting and acting as a UX advocate for internal and/or client-facing teams
Pega Offers You:
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- The ability to move seamlessly between different customer audiences and collaborate to build appropriate and successful user experience vision
- The chance to solve complex business problems for Fortune 500 companies in a variety of industries
Job ID: 9317
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Pega is the leader in cloud software for customer engagement and operational excellence. The world’s most recognized and successful brands rely on Pega’s AI-powered software to optimize every customer interaction on any channel while ensuring their brand promises are kept. Pega’s low-code application development platform allows enterprises to quickly build and evolve apps to meet their customer and employee needs and drive digital transformation on a global scale. For more than 35 years, Pega has enabled higher customer satisfaction, lower costs, and increased customer lifetime value.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!