Senior Executive Assistant at Ensemble Health Partners
Senior Executive Assistant
Remote – Nationwide
Thank you for considering a career at Ensemble Health Partners!
Ensemble Health Partners is a leading provider of technology-enabled revenue cycle management solutions for health systems, including hospitals and affiliated physician groups. They offer end-to-end revenue cycle solutions as well as a comprehensive suite of point solutions to clients across the country.
Ensemble keeps communities healthy by keeping hospitals healthy. We recognize that healthcare requires a human touch, and we believe that every touch should be meaningful. This is why our people are the most important part of who we are. By empowering them to challenge the status quo, we know they will be the difference.
- Provide comprehensive calendar management for Executives
- Act as a liaison and provide support for the Executive’s department.
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the Executive’s ability to effectively lead their departments including but not limited to; project planning, presentation production, minute taking during meetings, action tracking.
- Serve as a primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Commercial Executives
- Work closely with the Executive to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Maintain open communications with the entire executive team as well as the associates that support them.
- Coordinate team related activities including but not limited to, Weekly & Monthly Team Meetings, Outings, Retreats, etc.
- Provide “gatekeeper” and “gateway” role, providing a bridge for smooth communication between the executive, their staff, and peers.
- Manage the Commercial Executive’s travel and reimbursable expenses.
- Provide event management support as requested.
- Provide hospitality to all guests and help to create a welcoming environment.
- Build long-lasting relationships with both external and internal stakeholders.
- Perform other projects/duties as assigned for the overall benefit of the organization.
Join an award-winning company
- Three-time winner of Best in KLAS 2020-2022
- 2022 Top Workplaces Healthcare Industry Award
- 2022 Top Workplaces USA Award
- 2022 Top Workplaces Culture Excellence Awards
- Work-Life Flexibility
- Purpose + Values
Bottom line, we believe in empowering people and giving them the tools and resources needed to thrive. A few of those include:
- Benefit packages – We offer a variety of medical plans, retirement options, and 401k options.
- Wellness Programs Are designed to help our associates enhance their health, including a comprehensive annual health risk assessment.
- Our Culture Ensemble’s Associate Engagement Committee facilitates fundraising, community outreach and DEI events throughout the year.
- Growth We invest in your professional development. Each associate receives a professional certification relevant to their field and can obtain tuition reimbursement.
- Recognition We offer quarterly and annual incentive programs for all employees who go beyond and keep raising the bar for themselves and the company.