Senior Enterprise UI, UX Designer at Pachyderm
Senior Enterprise UI/UX Designer
REMOTE U.S. OR SAN FRANCISCO
At Pachyderm, we’re building an open-source enterprise-grade data science platform that lets you deploy and manage multi-stage, language-agnostic data pipelines while maintaining complete reproducibility and provenance. If you want to learn more about our grand vision, read what has become our “manifesto.”
Pachyderm is looking for a senior UI/UX and visual designer to be our first full-time designer and work closely with our product team. We believe that enterprise tools should be as beautiful and easy to use as the world’s best-designed websites.
We’re building a hosted SaaS version of our OSS product and you’ll be working on Pachyderm’s enterprise UI/UX to build task workflows and experiences within our enterprise web app. You’ll also be creating the foundation for Pachyderm’s visual and brand identity (we sorely need a revamp). You should identify strongly as a visual designer, who possesses equally strong UX chops and a willingness to do some basic implementation of your own designs — although you’ll of course have ample support and collaboration with the front-end team.
You’ll be required to produce visual design that motivates and guides our customers through their application experience and workflow with our responsive component framework to create usable, scalable interfaces.
While your primary focus will of course be working on the product, you’ll also have direct exposure to users and enterprise customers via our open source support channels. At Pachyderm, open source user and customer feedback is major driver of our product roadmap and we believe that everyone within the company should experience that first-hand.
The long and short of it is, if you’re looking to make a big impact, on a small team, that works on open source software, and delivers an enterprise-grade product, then this role is for you. You can check out our product on github.
We offer significant equity, full benefits, and all the usual startup perks.
- 3+ years experience designing and implementing an enterprise UI/UX (B2B product preferable)
- Deep understanding of web technologies like HTML/CSS
- Expert skills in design and prototyping applications such as: Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and InVision
- Familiarity with interface elements, states, and transitions, and how to style and define them to enhance user experience.
- Ability to plan and estimate tasks and then execute efficiently
- Must have strong communication skills when talking about technical concepts. As a product owner, you’ll need to be able to distill complex design decisions both internally and externally
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for fast-paced, high growth companies
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!