Senior Enterprise Account Executive at Sauce Labs
Title: Senior Enterprise Account Executive
Location: United States
Sauce Labs is the leading provider of continuous testing solutions that enable customers to deliver digital confidence. The Sauce Labs Continuous Testing Cloud delivers a 360-degree view of a customer’s application experience, ensuring that web and mobile applications look, function, and perform exactly as they should on every browser, OS, and device, every single time.
About the Role
The Senior Account Executive creates, identifies and closes sales for Sauce Labs within an assigned set of accounts made up of prospective and existing enterprise accounts. The ideal candidate is a self-starting closer who can create a large pipeline of business within a short period of time by aligning technical requirements to business outcomes with existing clients as well as new logo opportunities.
This individual will identify leads that fit within ideal client profiles for the purpose of marketing the company’s products and services as well as qualify identified leads to determine best products and services that will deliver meaningful business outcomes. The Sr. Account Executive will initiate contact and drive follow-up meetings and teleconferences to help uncover projects and initiatives, structure and help in running tightly defined evaluations, move prospects into implementation, and meet established sales goals and quota schedule per plan. S/he will work cross-functionally within Sauce to initiate customized proposals and communication for prospective clients that are based on the desired business outcomes.
- Develop a strategic territory business plan
- Prospect, Build and Maintain a robust sales pipeline that covers multiple customer personas in the development, application ownership, SDET, and QA/QE
- Generate business opportunities through professional networking and cold-calling
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Own the sales cycle – from lead generation to closure
- Maintain account and opportunity forecasting within our internal SFDC system
- Accelerate customer adoption
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience working for a technology vendor selling Enterprise solutions
- A track record of exceeding quota
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Extensive customer network
- Strong leadership skills