Senior Editor – Writer at Onward Search
Freelance | Job ID #59970 |
Onward Search is looking for a remote Senior Writer/Editor for a premier consulting client of theirs. You should be versatile and passionate and relish creative challenges in the content realm. You will be working with the Financial Cyber Security team, so having experience in Financial is imperative.
This role is a contract role with potential to extend and is fully remote, but does work EST/CST hours. If you’re interested in hearing more, apply today!
- Excellent writing, editing and storytelling skills
- Versatility to write in various modes, with a focus on articles, survey reports, blog posts and related content
- Advanced knowledge of English language conventions, usage of style manuals and brand
- Proficient project management skills: communicate clearly, gather information, explain finer points of English usage, conduct basic research
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with content strategy
- Examination of industry trends and evaluation of new service offerings
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications or a related discipline
- Five-plus years of writing and editing experience, preferably in business journalism with practical working knowledge of financial services publications and industry issues
- Familiarity with cybersecurity, risk management, business transformation, growth and technology transformation
- Strong executive presence and a sense of urgency
- Advanced problem-solving skills to identify, resolve and overcome challenges
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Teams and Outlook and familiarity with Adobe Acrobat
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!