Title: Senior Editor
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Senior Editor to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
You’ll lead a team of freelance writers and collaborate with a stellar cast of in-house design experts to tell eye-opening stories about the world’s most interesting products, companies and design leaders changing the world today.
What you’ll do:
- Creative Direction: You’ll help the team tell stories that are authentic and compelling to the design community
- Editorial Integrity: You’ll provide hands-on editorial direction on all content published to ensure high standards are met
- Editorial Calendar: You’ll help define the monthly editorial calendar of stories and content assets in partnership with the broader marketing team
- Traffic: You will be responsible to grow the readership (# of subscriptions) and engagement (monthly unique visitors)
- Registrations: You will also help drive conversions to our products within specific content areas
- Content Campaigns: You will help the team develop content distribution flows to broaden the reach for high-value content
What you’ll bring:
- You’ve helped create a publication known for its reach, captivation, high-quality content, and authenticity
- You’ve built a content strategy for your team that reinforces key themes through creative angles
- You have a journalistic mindset. You have a framework for developing stories that are authentic and engaging
- You’ve created campaigns out of content assets and executed content partnerships
- You’ve managed an editorial/content team of internal & external writers, and you have examples of great people you’ve hired and people in your team who you’ve promoted
- Bonus: You’re familiar with designers and digital product teams
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.