Senior Ecommerce Strategist at noticed
Do you enjoy connecting the dots with the customer shopping experience from the homepage to checkout? Do you like to back-up decisions through data? Are you a natural problem solver that gets eCommerce? Then we are looking for you!
A Senior Ecommerce Account Strategist is a unique hybrid role that we’ve created at Noticed that combines Ecommerce Strategy and Account Management. You’ll be responsible for guiding, educating, and growing relationships with disruptive high-growth direct-to-consumer eCommerce brands in the health, wellness, and active lifestyle space. By developing strategic website improvement roadmaps through a qualitative and quantitive approach with metrics and ROI at the forefront.
To succeed in this role, you must have a background in eCommerce strategy with the ability to focus on high impact UX strategies, demonstrate ROI through data, and be the go-to point of contact for Noticed clients as well as internal teams. This role will report to the Ecommerce Strategy Lead.
Noticed is a digital commerce, optimization, and marketing agency built for Direct-to-Consumer brands in the health, wellness, and active lifestyle space.
The Quick Fit Test!
- You have experience with Shopify Plus or Magento
- You have knowledge and working experience of Hotjar or Google Optimize
- Experience working with direct-to-consumer eCommerce Brands
- You have an analytical and data-driven background with a Google Analytics Certification
- You can strategically create website improvement roadmaps focused on improving site metrics
- You have more than 3-5 years of eCommerce experience
Responsibilities & Expectations
As a Senior Ecommerce Account Strategist, you’ll need to be extremely organized and capable of juggling multiple tasks with varying time-sensitive due dates. Your day-to-day responsibilities will require great time management in order to execute client work efficiently.
- Monthly updating all clients on budgets, hours, and account status.
- Collaborating with Project Managers, Designers, and Developers to ensure resource availability.
- Build strong client relationships with key decision-makers – partnering and advocating for them internally.
- Define client business objectives in order to present them to the internal team in crafting solutions that can meet or exceed client financial targets
- Maintain a detailed sales pipeline and forecast for each account in the CRM.
- Consistently meet and exceed quarterly and annual net new revenue quota
- Collaborate monthly with cross-department client service teams to identify opportunities for upselling/cross-selling existing clients on our optimization service offerings.
- Identify opportunities and improvement with existing clients’ website funnel to upsell/cross-sell solutions.
- Updating all client roadmaps on a weekly basis.
- Become a go-to trusted advisor for your clients focusing on high impact solutions with ROI always at the forefront.
- Responsible for defining client account KPIs as well as consistently reporting on those metrics on a monthly basis to ensure account ROI.
- Manage client escalations and mitigate conflict resolutions.
- Manage financial tracking, quarterly/annual executive reviews, and internal planning
- Consult clients on ecommerce trends and emerging technologies to drive forward success for their online business.
- Act as a strategic advisor to your customers to ensure they remain successful and realize the full value of their investment with Noticed.
- Manage all annual account renewals for existing optimization clients.
- Contribute to agency marketing with webinars, case studies content etc
- Create and maintain account management and sales collateral i.e. platform setup packages, holiday CRO packages, proposals, case studies, quarterly/annual reviews, reporting, etc.
- Maintain ongoing relationships with platform partner managers and CSM’s i.e. Privy, Smile.io, Yotpo, Recharge, Swell, Nosto, Shopify Plus, Octane, etc.
- Sending referrals to app partners for Optimization and Delivery clients
- New client onboarding i.e. account and deliverables set up.
- Forecasting and tracking key website metrics.
- Structuring and presenting monthly strategy recommendations to the client
- Responsible for recommending client CRO test plans backed by data
- Restructuring client website information architecture and taxonomy for ongoing retains and website builds
- Work with project management and design team to create website strategy requirements for website builds i.e. content strategy, funnel best practice requirements, and app recommendations.
- Creating user personas, user journey maps, user stories, use cases, flow charts, heatmaps, etc.
- Monthly execution of ongoing optimization roadmaps.
- Ensuring the strategic utilization of all app partner solutions integrated into ongoing client roadmap accounts.
- Develop business requirements for all ongoing client retainers to handoff to PM in Jira for completion.
- Supporting PM / design / development teams by expediting ticket requests.
- Guiding clients website funnel on Ecommerce best practices.
- Owning one-off projects such as Fixed Bid retainers as needed.
To be successful in this role, you’ll already have:
- Have experience managing and launching projects on-time and on budget.
- 3-5 years of experience in small web design projectsz
- In-depth technical fluency and literacy in web technologies including high-level technical problem solving
- A working understanding of the entirety of the web design project lifecycle from front-end development to back-end programming
- Strong ability to coordinate and manage client projects to profitable completion, on-time delivery, and high customer satisfaction
- Experience in project scoping and estimation
- Excellent logical reasoning, multi-tasking, and analytical skills
- Exemplary organizational and time management skills
- An ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Experience working with Asana, Harvest, Jira, Wrike etc.
- Strong budget and organizational management skills
- Experience in and enjoy creating and managing detailed documentation
What can Noticed offer me?
- Competitive Salary + Bonus
- We offer healthcare benefits and contribute 70% to employee premiums.
- We provide 23 days of paid time off and observe 10 company holidays.
- We have Summer Fridays, where employees can complete their Friday afternoon work earlier in the week and take a half-day on Fridays!
- We actively curate a monthly and yearly team culture calendar.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and foster an inclusive environment. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply to our positions.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
Location: US Locations Only
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!