Senior Director People Experience at Pantheon
Senior Director People Experience
- United States (Remote)
Pantheon is the only WebOps platform built from the ground up for agility. We help our customers win, where the digital experience starts and matters most – their websites. We empower teams of developers, marketers, and IT professionals to focus on delivering business results while Pantheon handles uptime, performance, scalability, and security. We are the fastest growing Drupal and WordPress platform in the world, powering over 285,000 sites and serving billions of pages every month. Happy customers include some of the most recognized names in high tech, higher education, and NGOs, such as Patch, Apigee, UC Berkeley, Arizona State University, and the United Nations. With 35% of the web running open-source and significant investments in a $200 billion total addressable market, we are growing aggressively into a huge market opportunity and looking to expand our sales organization.
Pantheon is seeking an inspiring Sr. Director of People Experience to grow and lead the function during an exciting time of growth and international expansion. Your job will be to create and expand new and current people programs and practices in service to our mission, vision and culture that will motivate, inspire and retain our Pantheor population. You will oversee the full range of people experience programs and practices spanning the employee lifecycle from onboarding and integration, to recognition and feedback, engagement, performance management, employee relations, organizational design and development, talent development and career planning to offboarding.
Cool Stuff You’ll Do
- Develop a deep understanding of the business – our key metrics, drivers for growth and our 2 year roadmap so you can develop a People Experience Strategy that supports our mission and vision
- Ensure that Pantheon’s unique values, culture and diversity are reflected in all decisions, programs, and processes as the company scales
- Build and scale new and existing people processes such as performance management, leader and employee development, employee engagement, organizational design and development, change management and culture initiatives to support a 500+ person company
- Serve as a strategic business partner to the Revenue team and develop strong, proactive collaborative working relationships across the organization
- Develop and grow the Business Partner model and team
- Coach, mentor and advise all levels of employees on people related issues
- Identify and analyze trends to recommend proactive solutions for high employee engagement, inclusion and and retention
- Drive team excellence across the organization to gain greater alignment, focus and execution
- Partner with other HR leaders to support global expansion
- Leverage data to derive actionable insights on our talent, influence key stakeholders and action meaningful change for continuous growth and improvement.
What you Bring to the Table
- 12+ years of experience building, leading and managing People Experience or Business Partner teams, especially in high growth companies
- Data driven with the ability to master complex business problems
- Excellent communication skills and a master ability to coach, influence, and partner with various levels of employees and Senior leaders with high integrity
- Superb judgment, strong organizational skills and a sense of urgency
- Knowledge and experience in organizational design and development and change management
- BA or BS degree in a related field, or direct relevant experience
- Unquestioned integrity and the experience, confidence, and stature to effectively address sensitive HR and business issues
- Strong service orientation with commitment to providing an excellent employee experience
What We Offer
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
- Industry competitive compensation
- Stock options
- Vacation days and time off
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- top-of-line equipment
- Fun at Drupal community events
- Discounts on custom bicycles – the founders of Pantheon also Founded Mission Bicycle
- Training stipend to attend industry conferences
Pantheon is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law. Visa Sponsorship is not available at this time.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!