Senior Director, CX at Reputation.com
Senior Director, CX
- Customer Experience
- United States
- Full time
Reputation.com is the undisputed leader in reputation experience management and consistently delivers innovative, customer-driven solutions to household brands such as Nissan, Public Storage, US Bank, GM, Ford, and Kaiser Permanente. Our SaaS-based platform and patented Reputation Score helps marketers, operations and customer experience professionals improve their reputation by managing tens of millions of reviews and interactions across hundreds of thousands of customer touchpoints.
We now live in a feedback economy, where the customer’s voice is paramount, and every online review could make or break a business. Reputation.com is hyper-focused on unlocking the power of customer feedback to improve business reputation and drive growth. We innovate with a purpose and are obsessed with big data – it’s at the core of everything we do.
Our focus on people extends beyond our customers to our employees, who are our most valuable asset. We are a gritty and passionate bunch – best defined by the belief that diversity is a business essential, promises matter, and philanthropy is the foundation for a built to last organization. We cultivate a culture where being a straight shooter is celebrated, and personal hustle is vital to our collective success. There is no prize for second place!
Speaking of employee hustle – the company was recently named to the 2020 Inc. 5000 list, Inc. magazine’s annual ranking of America’s fastest-growing private companies, for the second year in a row. We were also ranked No. 1 in Enterprise Online Reputation Management in G2’s Summer 2020 report.
Reputation.com has over 250 integration partners and has forged strategic alliances with marquee-name brands, including Google, Facebook, JD Power, Amazon.com, and Web.com. Altogether, these partnerships amplify Reputation.com’s credibility in the industry and provide new opportunities for innovation.
“It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently.” Warren Buffett
Why Work at Reputation.com?
- We are an innovation engine with 31 technology patents, ranked in the top three of all competitors.
- Our customer-centric focus has led to a nearly 200% revenue growth from 2016 to 2019.
- The platform is used by three of the top five automotive OEMs and 16,000 auto dealerships, more than 250 healthcare systems, and over 100 leading property management firms.
- We’ve raised over $117 million in funding from the same A-list venture capital firms that backed Google, Microsoft, and Intuit.
- Our executive management team is diverse and committed to building a performance-based culture where excellence is rewarded and careers are developed.
- Who thrives at Reputation.com? Managers who embody a player-coach mentality. Employees who value teamwork and cross-functional collaboration. People who emphasize perseverance and hustle over quick wins and luck.
The Sr. Director and Practice Head, CX Strategy and Operations will report to the EVP/Chief Customer Officer and will be directly responsible for building and leading a world-class CX practice across the enterprise. With functional responsibility for the design and build of our CX go to market consulting strategy, this executive will build and implement the best in class models and process, while driving internal and external thought leadership. This role will work closely with the sales, marketing, professional services and product management teams as well as our customer base to drive revenue, company growth and increase market share.
- Responsible for both the implementation of new client rollouts in a high growth, high velocity environment but also the ongoing support/upgrades in this ever-scaling customer base.
- Establish clear, measurable objectives and monitor these objectives regularly, providing coaching and feedback to the team as required.
- Required to continually improve upon implementation methodology while developing an internal knowledge management process to facilitate training and support models and ensure that customer satisfaction is maximized.
- Develop views of both present and future customer journeys through quality research.
- Lead projects that lead our client’s understanding of the customer.
- Serve as a customer advocate during new product launches and service upgrades.
- Develop customer needs and use cases throughout a customer journey.
- Translate customer needs into business requirements.
- Lead teams in developing business and customer cases to help drive experience improvement.
- Understand and interpret customer experience measurements.
- Develop operational plans to deliver great customer experiences.
- Have a strong cross-functional understanding of service delivery to be able to identify and engage boundary partners.
- Have experience with leading facilitated sessions in customer journey mapping and service blueprinting.
- Create effective communications across multiple internal channels to increase ability to change the customer experience.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- The ideal candidate has 5+ years of CX operations experience, customer journey mapping, customer blueprinting or human-centered design experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or greater preferred.
- Knowledge and implementation of core CX efforts end to end, including customer research, strategy, vision, design, development, testing and associated change management practices.
- Excellent organizational, verbal, presentation/facilitation and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and with a team consisting of executives, project stakeholders and project team members.
More on Reputation.com:
The majority of consumers — 90% — say online reviews influence their purchasing decisions. Yet marketing departments are at the mercy of third-party algorithms they don’t control, and no amount of marketing spend can offset the negative impact of a weak online reputation.
Our Reputation Score, much like the consumer FICO score, is an indispensable index for every business, and the accurate measure of how a company can get found, get chosen, and get better. Global companies across industries such as Healthcare, Automotive, Retail Services, Property Management, Financial Services, Storage, and more use our platform to:
- Monitor, request and respond to online reviews
- Improve star ratings and search result rankings
- Audit and maintain business listings and location directories across the web
- Manage social media engagement and advertising
- Make operational changes to improve customer experience
- Maximize customer retention and revenue
Reputation.com is a World Economic Forum Global Growth Company funded by top-tier venture capital firms such as Kleiner Perkins, Bessemer Venture Partners, Ascension Ventures, August Capital, Heritage Group, and Icon Ventures.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!