Senior Digital Marketing Manager at Gainsight
Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Gainsight™ is a venture-backed, fast growing tech company revolutionizing Customer Success for businesses. The Customer Success company helps businesses grow faster by reducing churn, increasing upsell, and driving customer advocacy. Gainsight provides a complete, end-to-end Customer Success solution through its services and technology. The industry-leading platform helps companies manage customer relationships effectively, track customer health and transform the way organizations orient around the customer. Gainsight is the platform of choice for many leading companies like Box, Adobe and Workday. The company has been recognized as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world by Forbes, one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine, and as one of 20 Great Workplaces in Tech by Fortune Magazine. Gainsight’s CEO, Nick Mehta, has been recognized as one of the Top SaaS CEOs in America. The company has offices in California, Phoenix, St. Louis, London, and India.
With diversity and inclusion at the forefront of Gainsight’s core values, we promote a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusiveness at Gainsight, regardless of, but not limited to, race, gender, sexual orientation, family status, religion, ethnicity, national origin, physical disability, veteran status, or age.
The Sr. Digital Marketing Manager will develop and own our digital marketing strategy to support awareness and demand generation objectives to deliver qualified opportunities to our sales pipeline. Digital campaigns are a critical channel for the company as we continue to pioneer the category of customer success.
This is a critical position with plenty of opportunities for the right person to grow their career. The ideal candidate is collaborative, data-driven, and has a bias toward action. They enjoy having a broad set of digital marketing responsibilities and thrive in a fast-paced environment where they’ll have an immediate opportunity on marketing funnel, customer and internal teams.
What You’ll Do:
- Own the strategy and execution of all digital channels to drive growth and revenue
- Manage our agencies and vendors for SEO, SEM, LinkedIn Content Syndication, Display, and third-party affiliate advertisers.
- Define key performance indicators (KPIs) by channel, drive pipeline, and measure growth to ensure the success of ongoing integrated campaigns
- Develop multi-touch, omnichannel strategies for targeted audiences defined by various criteria (sales segment, region, industry, etc.) to engage prospects and move them through the funnel
- Drive leads, opportunities, and pipeline for Enterprise, SMB, and Self-Serve segments.
- Spearhead ABM with effective account segmentation strategies and collaboration with field marketing and sales teams.
- Provide reporting on how each channel, campaign, and creative is performing
- Implement cross-channel testing methodologies to maximize investments and drive additional pipeline. Share findings with the greater team and improve the demand creation process.
- Innovate with new design and copy concepts to test across channels and platforms that align with Gainsight’s brand, positioning, and messaging.
- Execute integrated, cross-channel campaigns with creative approaches to brand awareness, lead acquisition, and retargeting
- Project manage landing page development, ad creation, and content creation by partnering closely with key stakeholders
- Develop cross-functional partnerships with Corporate Marketing, Product Marketing, Design, Field Marketing, Sales Ops, SDRs, and Sales Leadership
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years of digital marketing or demand generation, preferably in B2B SaaS environment
- Experience managing paid advertising budgets (minimum of $1M a year, but preferably more) to meet lead, opportunity, and/or pipeline goals
- Proven track record of demonstrating positive ROI from paid advertising budgets all the way to closed-won revenue.
- Experience managing agencies, contractors, and third-party advertisers
- Strong Marketo and Salesforce acumen
- Must have proficiency in GoogleAds and Google Analytics. Google Search Console and LinkedIn Campaign Manager is a plus!
At Gainsight, we don’t believe in doing things as a “means to an end.” Life’s too short to have anything short of a joyful work environment that we passionately believe in. We think that “work vs. life” is a false choice created by pundits, cynics and consultants. We also believe that any community (like a company) needs a ton of diversity and a very small number of things that bring us together.
Here are our 5 core values:
- Golden Rule: We try to practice the Golden Rule (“Do unto others…” and that sort of thing) by exercising reliability, trust and giving back to each other and our community.
- Success for All: We believe that success for our stakeholders—whether our teammates, clients or shareholders—comes with a sincere focus on continuous learning, selfless teaching and making a difference in each other’s lives.
- Child-like Joy: We aspire to experience child-like joy in our work and lives, injecting a spirit of passion, optimism and laughter into everything that we do.
- Shoshin: We believe in a beginner’s mind. Don’t surround yourself with people like you–diversity breeds creativity.
- Stay Thirsty, My Friends: We believe in a totally internally-driven strive for greatness. The solution is think more, not doing more.
Why You’ll Love It Here:
- Our Attitude: We’ve created a new industry from scratch, and we’re on the fast track!
- Our Leadership: We offer the leading tech solution for driving Customer Success.
- Our ROI: Reduce customer churn, increase up-sell, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Our Technology: Deep Salesforce.com hooks, predictive analytics, and a beautiful user interface.
- Our Impact: We help our customers make millions of dollars more per year.
- Our Clients: Big companies like Box, Adobe, Marketo, and many others.
- Our Team: Tech all-stars from Facebook, Box, and others (and top consulting firms like BCG and McKinsey!).
- Our Values: They are unique – Golden Rule, Success for All, Childlike Joy, Shoshin, and Stay Thirsty, My Friends
- Our Office: If you showed up one day, you might find anything from karaoke performances to mini-golf championships.
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, 401k available on the first day of the month after start date, and flexible PTO.
Gainsight is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, where applicable, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!