Senior Digital Marketing Manager, Direct Response at Wise Bread
Title: Senior Digital Marketing Manager, Direct Response (Remote) (Remote)
Job Type: Full-Time
About the Role:
Award-winning personal finance website Wise Bread is looking for a data driven, analytical and Digital Marketing Specialist. You will become the platform owner, managing campaigns, and answering for Return of Advertising Spend. You will be responsible for campaign management, new platform discovery, creative testing, platform relationship management.
- Data-driven campaign management (including bid management, creative rotations, choosing placement, audience targeting, a/b testing, budget allocation, etc) to hit KPIs for scale and ROAS.
- Lead the platforms as the owner and answer for Return of Investment
- Learn and keep update with the advertising platform; be the platform expert
- Systematically discover, analyze, and test new ad platforms.
- Manage relationship with platforms/vendors/AMs
- Order, create, test, discover performing creatives.
- BS/BA degree in a quantitative discipline, e.g., Math, Statistics, Physics, Operations Research, Economics, CS, etc., from a top tier school.
- Strong Interest in digital Marketing
- 1+ years experience managing Direct Response/Lead Generation campaigns
- Owner mentality and Highly Performance Driven
- Understanding of the conversion funnels and digital marketing ecosystem
- Must be highly analytical and data driven. High level of proficiency with Excel required.
Bonus points and Preference:
- Advanced degrees in a quantitative discipline;
- Media buying Experience with Programmatic platforms/Display/Direct Partnership/Email
- Proven record of strong dealmaking
- Wrote creatives/landing pages for marketing campaigns
- Understanding of algorithms/models used by advertising platforms (Facebook, Google, etc.)
About The Team:
PPC Marketing Team is the core team and profit powerhouse in Wise Bread. The team manages Millions Of marketing budgets, and plays a pivotal role in the rapid growth of the company. The team is highly data driven, agile, and values results and impacts.
About the Company:
Wise Bread focuses on digital marketing in the financial space. Wise Bread has been awarded best of the web by PC Magazine, MSN Money, and Kiplinger. Founded in 2006, we’ve been one of the most consistent high performers in the financial lead generation vertical. We currently handle well over 7 digits monthly marketing spend. The team is growing and we’re looking for several new members to help scale to the next level. The company’s management team is on the west coast of the U.S. (Pacific timezone).
What we offer:
We offer competitive compensation and benefits. You’ll be working from home but will get plenty of support (and dog selfies) from our friendly staff via Slack and Skype. This is a telecommute position with a flexible schedule (but must have a consistent schedule) — you can work from home from anywhere. You will have the opportunity to join a rapidly growing team and have your voice in the decision-making process.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!