Senior Digital Designer at Amy's Kitchen
Senior Digital Designer
- Job Category: Marketing
- Requisition Number: SENIO02601
Manage and execute comprehensive digital marketing media within Amy’s as a Senior Digital Designer! You will play an integral part in visually telling our brand story to our consumers and bringing the brand to life through digital graphics. You will demonstrate superior ability to engage cross-functional teams, and drive ideation to execution inspired design solutions that communicate our brand values and show our mission in action. The main objective of this role is to lead the development of visual assets, grow our visual storytelling, and create digital experiences that are inspirational and on-brand.
Digital Marketing Design – Lead the creative development and execution of digital marketing design
- Develop rough concepts for digital platforms quickly with sketches and/or computers.
- Adapts and optimize the existing design in addition to new design creation, continuously expanding on a cohesive consumer experience – while adhering to the established Amy’s brand look and feel.
- Create and design digital assets including email and social media marketing for new product launches and branded content – includes brand-owned newsletters and ad campaigns.
- Design content utilizing the principles of design as technology – responsive design, adjust for browsers and screen resolutions.
- Design content with an understanding of UX principles – user interaction, user tasks, etc., with a focus on customer-centric design. Should be able to perform basic usability tests and present work in context.
- Work closely with Design Director, Digital-Marcom + Web Development teams to execute and implement final designs.
- Prioritizes and manages multiple projects within design and production specifications and budget restrictions.
- Social Media and Blogs – Lead the evolution of creative design + visual experience within brand social sites
- Lead the social team to concept, design & execute social creative content (includes video, stop motion GIFS, animations)
- Continue to push boundaries and evolve standards, continuously improving and on-trend.
Photography & Video
- Edit photos, such as cropping and retouching, in Photoshop – pixel perfect.
- Create and design animated gifs as needed.
- Edit/splice digital video for multiple media constraints.
- Solid understanding of composition and lighting.
- Manage in-house social media and digital designer(s) as needed
- Manage consultant/agency relationships as needed
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic arts preferred.
- 5-7 years experience working on brands in digital and traditional media within a product manufacturing company or design agency.
- Demonstrated excellent sense and understanding of graphic design, strong typography, color and layout.
- Beautiful portfolio showcasing web and print design.
- Full understanding of Adobe Creative Suite & Microsoft Office.
- Proficient with HTML + CSS
- Knowledge of web design principles and best practices.
- Be trend forward and bring new digital tools/thinking/technology to further improve creative touch points.
- Positive and clear communication: Ability to take, receive and give feedback in a constructive manner. Ability to clearly articulate creative ideas and connect creative work to the business.
- Team player: Great collaboration and the ability to work with people across multiple categories and functional areas.
- Problem solver: Ability to own a project from start to finish.
- Enthusiasm, versatility and willingness to manage constantly changing priorities.
- To be successful in the role, the candidate must be comfortable taking direction from multiple sources and then distilling that information down to a final deliverable that will meet both the needs and the limitations of the project.
This position can be a remote opportunity or based in our Petaluma, California office. #LI-Remote
When you work at Amy’s you become part of the Amy’s family and we believe in taking care of each other. Our benefits include medical, dental, and vision coverage and a matching retirement savings plan. Our Free Family Health Center offers bilingual services for our employees and their families.
At Amy’s, we make it easy and enjoyable for everyone to eat well. We are a family owned, proudly independent organic food company and Certified B Corporation® whose purpose is to make it easy and enjoyable for everyone to eat well. The company is committed to cooking authentic great tasting food with high quality, meticulously sourced organic ingredients and making them convenient for consumers.
Build a career with Amy’s and make a difference!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!