Senior Designer, Art Director at Bbot
Senior Designer / Art Director Remote Work Work From Home
- Work directly with the marketing team to raise the bar of design thinking and execution across all our branded touchpoints
- Use design-minded thinking practices to develop unique, engaging content to set Bbot’s product apart from its competitors
- Build and integrate design with a marketing strategy in mind
- Work closely with the marketing and product team to ensure that the creative work will achieve the communication objective
- Redesign any branding material that doesn’t align with Bbot’s brand
- Maintain exceptionally high standards of quality and ensure the best work is released
- Stay up to date with current design trends but do not necessarily heed them
- Help develop and promote exceptional practices and standards to develop efficient workflows
- Create visual experiences that connect with the hospitality community
- Work to very high standards of quality in a timely manner
- Design and help maintain social media posts and marketing calendar
Bbot is a rapidly growing startup that makes smart ordering technology for bars, restaurants, hotels, and other hospitality establishments. As an early member of the team, you’ll drive the growth of the company by ensuring that customers are successfully supported.
This position is full time and is remote work from home.
Brand Designers / Art Directors at Bbot will collaborate with the Marketing and Product team to develop, define, and design Bbot’s brand.
- Ability to create compelling design work
- Superior design and conceptual skills
- Proficient with a wide variety of software tools
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Experienced in both digital and print
- Ability to quickly learn Bbot’s customer personas (B2B) and the various solutions we offer to build out marketing strategy
- Lead with a competitive mentality
- Be able to create and design authentic original content
- Ability to use (or quickly learn how to use) technology for remote team collaboration, specifically: Slack for team chat, Google Hangouts for video chat, Gmail for email, and Google Drive for file sharing
- Proven ability to create marketing content for lead generation
- Ability to learn marketing and design softwares used, specifically InDesign, Inkscape, Canva, Mailchimp, Salesforce
- Optional: Link to portfolio showcasing proficiency in communication design and dedication to delight with details on your roles and contributions
- Full-time employment position is open to all applicants in the United States. However, preference for qualified applicants will be given to the following states where the company already has employees and associated tax registrations in place: PA, DC, NY, MA, TX, MD, IL, IN, NC, FL, CA.
- Candidates must have the right to work in the United States. Visas cannot be sponsored.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!