Senior Demand Generation Strategist at Calix
Senior Demand Generation Strategist
- Remote – USA
- Remote – Canada
Calix cloud and software platforms enable communications service providers (CSPs) of all sizes to transform their business. Our CSP customers are empowered to utilize real-time data and insights from Calix platforms to simplify their businesses and deliver experiences that excite their subscribers. This enables CSPs to grow their businesses through increased subscriber acquisition, loyalty and revenue, thereby increasing the value of their businesses and contributions to their communities. This is the Calix mission; to enable CSPs of all sizes to simplify, excite and grow.
Help fuel growth and drive transformation in demand generation at Calix. The Senior Demand Generation Strategist will be responsible driving end-to-end campaign design, implementation, and optimization. S/he will work closely product marketing and sales to implement and execute demand generation programs.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about customer acquisition and data-driven marketing and who wants to discover and optimize new ways to engage with customers and prospects. This person may also participate in new pilots, programs, and learning initiatives for the wider demand generation and marketing team. If you are curious and passionate about data and driving customer engagement and accelerating buying cycles to grow revenue is what motivates you, please apply to join our team.
- Work with internal stakeholders to develop and execute campaign plans
- Own day-to-day campaign execution and planning. Project manage campaign development and execution across marketing, sales, operations, and other key contributing team members
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance using cross-channel campaign performance data
- Collaborate with internal cross-functional teams to develop key campaign assets including content, outbound emails, nurtures, social media posts, etc.
- Develop content to build and scale email nurture programs to push qualified leads further down the funnel for conversion.
- Implementation and execution of demand generation programs such as webinars, paid media, search etc.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Communications or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in B2B marketing, ideally in campaign management
- Experience working closely with sales, product marketing, and content marketing
- Strong marketing automation skills and demonstrated experience and skill with demand generation tools such as Google Analytics, Pardot, SEO, Twitter and LinkedIn in a professional capacity
- Strong project management skills, preferably in demand generation
- Understanding of the buyer’s journey with marketing content and channels for each stage
- Analytically inclined, exceptional organizational skills, with rigorous attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment with tight deadlines
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- Extreme curiosity.
- Strong Excel skills a big plus
- This is a remote-based position in the United States or Canada
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!