Senior Demand Generation Manager at Noom
Senior Demand Generation Manager
New York, NY, USA United States
Noom is a leading global digital health company focused on helping people live healthier lives through behavior change. We’re a mission-driven, high-growth organization that’s powered by science, technology, and world-class talent.
As the leading digital platform for weight and stress/anxiety management, Noom has delivered proven results for millions of people around the world growing our revenue 20X in just 2 years. Based on this success and increased market demand, Noom is now expanding its services into the healthcare segment, delivering new products/services for wellbeing, chronic condition management and behavioral health.
Reporting the Head of Healthcare Marketing, Noom is seeking an experienced B2B DemandGen Marketer to join our newly formed Healthcare Marketing team. You will play an instrumental role in building this capability, working cross functionally with Sales and Operations to build scaled, cross-channel campaigns that deliver cost-effective growth at the top of the funnel for employers, brokers, health plans and providers.
You’ll be comfortable operating at both strategic and tactical levels, and deeply grounded in audience insights to drive your strategy. You thrive in a results-driven environment, using analytics to define the success of your initiatives, continually raising the bar for impact against engagement and business goals. And of course, you are a beloved and trusted partner to your Creative colleagues, inspiring the best work to deliver an excessively high amount of demand and qualified leads for our Sales teams. This role can be based in our newly renovated New York headquarters or remotely.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Building and evolving the healthcare DemandGen Machine, identifying and analyzing trends or opportunities and sharing insights across the organization
- Working with channel managers across an array of digital channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google Search, YouTube, and Affiliate/Partnerships) to develop hypotheses, plan, and analyze trends & experiments
- Helping to drive growth and scale by launching new channels and driving expanded scale on existing channels
- Rigorously analyzing decision maker journeys and identifying opportunities to optimize acquisition efforts
- Having a strong handle on performance management and communicating that to key stakeholders and leaders within the org
- Integrating campaigns in our CRM and linking to sales for ETE attribution of marketing spend and impact on outcomes
What We’re Looking For:
- 7 years of experience Marketing, with strong results in B2B demand gen
- A strong working knowledge of the commercial healthcare space employers, brokers, health plans, providers
- Great at communicating & working with a high-performing cross-functional team
- Fluency with data, including market sizing, forecasting, and campaign measurement.
- Inspiring ambassador to creative teams; experience managing external agencies and budgets
- Strong omnichannel experience (paid media, paid social, email, direct mail, webinars, print)
- Experience using CRM platforms to execute campaigns that connects marketing-driven leads to sales outcomes
- Brilliant storyteller turning facts into insights and recommendations
What Makes This Job Amazing:
- You’ll be helping millions of people lead healthier lives every day
- You’ll have wonderful benefits including healthcare/dental, wellness budget, daily gourmet meals prepared by our onsite chefs, onsite yoga, and annual technology upgrade allowance
- You’ll experience huge learning & professional growth opportunities. Noom believes in supporting you; we’ll cover the cost of books, courses, conferences you name it!
- You’ll become part of our transparent, high-performing, and close-knit team
- This is a full-time position that offers a competitive salary, equity, and benefits. We guarantee you will learn a tremendous amount in a short time. For those who value and excel in transparent, high-intensity, and high-impact environments, there is significant opportunity for advancement.
More About Noom
At Noom, we believe that the individual is the greatest force for good, not just in their health but in unlocking their fullest potential. We apply the same principles inside Noom. Across our dynamic organization, we empower our teams to execute on big ideas and we start and end each day with responsibility to make the world a healthier place. Fortune, Inc., Glassdoor, and Crain’s have all named Noom a Best Place to Work including being named on Fortune’s lists for Best Workplaces in New York, Best Workplaces in Technology, Best Workplaces for Women, and Best Workplaces for Millennials.