Senior Data Scientist at Tinuiti
Title: Senior Data Scientist
- Location: Remote
Analytics Division Any US Based Location / Remote Full Time
As the Senior Data Scientist you will help us discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data and develop our AI/ML capabilities . Your primary focus will be leading the application of data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high quality prediction systems to deliver to data driven intelligence to our clients. Being part of a small team, this person will be a major player in shaping the future of data science (AI/ML) within Tinuiti.
- Establish AI/ML development standards and lead the data science governance
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
- Extending company’s data with third party sources of information when needed
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
- Managing project timelines and executing to timelines
- Design, Develop and Deploy advanced machine learning and Artificial Intelligence algorithms/predictive models for use in Marketing
- Assess, clean, merge, and analyze large datasets adhering to standardized data manipulation techniques and methodology by leveraging R, Python and/or Apache Spark;
- Efficiently apply data mining methodologies to minimize maximize response and CLV, optimize budgets of Elite SEM clients;
- Successfully implement scoring models on decision platform(s)
- Maintain clear, detailed model documentation by leveraging reproducible research technologies such as Jupyter Notebook, etc.;
- Functional lead and point of contact with business partners to support the needs and goals of all Elite SEM.
- Lead analytical projects by leveraging and coaching Jr Data Scientists.
- Leadership and Persistence Competence/Command Skills Takes the initiative to lead and get things done. Works effectively in the face of stress, ambiguity, difficult situations and shifting priorities. History of achieving aggressive organizational goals and objectives, conveying sense of urgency while moving beyond challenges and obstacles.
- Analytic Problem-Solving Solid analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to analyze trends and suggest solutions to challenges.
- Innovation Management Challenges the status quo thinking to generate new ideas; takes open minded approach to situations.
- Communication Skills Refined written and verbal communication skills. Ability to foster open communications, listen effectively and build strong partnership networks.
- Technological Competence/Functional/Technical Skills Extensive knowledge of R, Python, Scala, Java, SAS, MATLAB, SQL, and/or SPSS and ecommerce/digital marketing technology with the ability to leverage such tools to improve the organization’s decision making criteria.
- BS in highly quantitative field such as Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Economics, or related field
- 5+ years of real world or research experience in data science.
- Statistics knowledge, e.g.: descriptive analysis and supervised and unsupervised analysis
- Experience with Big Data technologies
- Experience in model development and life-cycle-management in one or more industry/application domain
- Programming skills in various languages (C++, Scala, Java, R, SAS) with proficiency in Python
- Understanding of Machine Learning, e.g.: linear/logistics regression discriminant analysis, bagging, random forest, Bayesian model, SVM, neural networks, etc.
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as NumPy, sparkML, scikitLearn, etc.
- Familiarity in using query languages such as SQL, Hive
- Data mining; Strong data skills, with ability to conduct substantial data munging/engineering.
- Knowledge and skills in the use of current state of the art machine learning frameworks such as H2O, Keras, TensorFlow and Spark, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to implement new algorithms and methodologies from leading open source initiatives
- Experience with data visualization and dashboard creation is a plus such as Tableau
- Hadoop-based technologies (e.g. MapReduce, Hive and Pig)
- SQL-based technologies (e.g. Redshift, PostgreSQL and MySQL)
- NoSQL technologies (e.g. Cassandra and MongoDB)
- Data warehousing solutions
- Predictive modeling, NLP and text analysis
- UNIX, Linux, Solaris and MS Windows
About Tinuiti: Tinuiti is a performance and data-driven digital marketing leader, focused on every aspect of the customer journey across the quadropoly of Google, Facebook/Instagram, Amazon, Apple, and beyond. We believe success requires specialization across all channels, and our offerings cover the full spectrum from paid to earned to owned media. Our goal when we come to work every day is simple – to grow happiness. For our clients, their customers, our people and our partners. Growing happiness guides everything we do and our core values – Unleash Greatness, Never Stop Learning, Ignite Your Passion, Thankful Living, and Inspire Innovation & Change – inspire us to maintain a culture where our people take pride in their work and have fun doing it.
Disclaimer: This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Tinuiti is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Working Conditions: Working indoors, sitting at a computer for extended periods of time, lifting no more than 10 pounds.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!