Senior Data Scientist at Everbridge
Senior Data Scientist
- UNITED STATES
- ENGINEERING – DEVELOPMENT
- REMOTE / FULL TIME
The successful candidate will provide the technical leadership for the machine learning project within the creation of Everbridge’s Risk Data Ingest (Hermes) platform. The role will require collaboration with architects, domain experts, engineering management, product management, and engineers. This position requires 10+ years professional experience in a data science role with good working knowledge in machine learning, natural language processing, using Python programming. The candidate must have the ability to drive machine learning projects and produce results while working with a remote team, using Zoom, Slack, email, and other collaboration tools.
What you’ll do:
- Design and implement Machine learning, deep learning predictive models/NLP utilizing diverse sources of data to reflect and expedite the RIMC (Risk Intelligence Monitoring Center) analyst’s curation of risk event data.
- Develop strong understanding the automation needs of the RIMC analysts and identifying machine learning opportunities within the creation of real time risk events.
- Ability to identify opportunities and data sources for value creation based on a thorough understanding of various aspects of text analysis.
- Text mining, natural language processing experience is a must.
- Real world event detection, resolution, and prediction experience a big plus.
- Strong leadership skills desired. The candidate will have the opportunity to lead the data science development within the Risk Data Ingest platform at Everbridge
What you’ll bring:
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Data Science-based modeling using python and libraries such as TensorFlow, Keras, Pyspark etc, building & deploying models on cloud.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with a platform, cloud-based approach for analytics and should have a point of view on Analytics as a Service
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or above.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with a remote team, using tools such as Zoom, slack, email, etc.
- Hands-on experience in Data Science-based modeling using Python and libraries to build LSTM like models.
- Experience leveraging structured, semi-structured, and unstructured content to deliver machine learning based solutions. Familiarity with Okapi BM25 like functions is desirable.
- Should have hands on experience with language models such as BERT and knowledge of its underlying working mechanism.
- Experience with real time analysis of social media content and the production of time constrained results.
- Experience with any cloud computing platform such as AWS, GCP or Azure is must.
- Exposure to the following is a plus
- AWS Autopilot
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters – to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!