Senior Customer Success Manager at Very Good Security - VGS
Senior Customer Success Manager
- UNITED STATES, REMOTE
- CUSTOMER SUCCESS & INTEGRATIONS – CUSTOMER SUCCESS TEAM
VGS Customer Success team engages our corporate customers to achieve their strategic objectives and maximum value from their investment and drive overall adoption. This critical function serves as the liaison between the customer and the VGS ecosystem, streamlining collaboration with Product Management, Finance/RevOps, Sales, and Implementations.
As a Customer Success Manager at VGS, you’ll be managing a portfolio of customers. You’re responsible for understanding customer’s business objectives, driving adoption, and tracking outcomes leading to renewals, expansion, and advocacy across your portfolio. You will organize and lead cross-functional teams at VGS, specific to the needs of clients in your portfolio.
What you get to do every day:
- Drive immediate onboarding activities such as installation and training for new customers by partnering with VGS and customer implementation teams
- Own and nurture relationships with assigned customers, which includes, but is not limited to: increasing adoption, ensuring retention, expanding revenue, and monitoring satisfaction.
- Establish a partnership with customers in order to build Customer Success Plans, defining critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid in achieving their goals
- Empathize with every aspect of our customer’s experience, from onboarding to renewal, and on!
- Measure and monitor customers achievement of critical and key performance indicators, reporting both internally and externally
- Establish regular cadence (Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly) with each assigned client, performing Executive Business Reviews
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned customer and drive continued value of our solution and services
- Identify, manage, and close up-selling and cross-selling opportunities
- Represent the voice of the customer to inform our sales process and product roadmap
- Identify opportunities for customers to act as Zero Data Heroes, VGS advocates and build testimonials, case studies
- Assist in workshops to help customers leverage the full value of VGS solution
What you bring to the role:
- 10+ years of customer-facing experience in Management Consulting, Customer Success, Account Management, Business Development or Sales in a SaaS environment
- Prior experience in Customer Success or an equivalent history of increasing satisfaction, driving adoption, retention, and revenue expansion
- Experience growing an existing account base 150%
- Experience in maintaining a minimum of 95% renewal revenue
- Drive new business growth through greater customer advocacy
- Partner with Account Executives to expand revenue through cross-selling and up-selling
- Experience working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers
- Experience driving process improvement and building new processes in a startup environment
- Strong leadership, project management skills and bias for action
- A high-degree of empathy, impressive executive presence, and communication abilities
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes
- Experience working cross-functionally with Sales, Product, Marketing, and more.
- Experience with tokenization, payment processing, cryptology, and security products highly desired
- Passion for technology and being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company
- BA/BS (MBA/Masters degree preferred)
Benefits and perks:
- Competitive health benefits including medical, dental, & vision insurance
- 401k plan with company match and immediate vesting
- Flexible time off
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- 12 company paid holidays
- Annual employee retreat
More About VGS
Very Good Security (VGS) is building a modern approach to data security, compliance and privacy. VGS completely de-scopes clients from needing to hold sensitive data themselves, while still allowing them to get the full benefit of using & operating on any kind of sensitive data (payments, PII, access credentials, etc.). Beyond simply tokenizing any data type and format, VGS facilitates the secure exchange of data with approved endpoints. Additionally, with VGS, customers can manage how third parties interact with sensitive customer data without worrying about data breaches.
Customers get the full use of their data, but they are not required to maintain a secure data environment themselves. (this is analogous to how companies use AWS or Google Cloud to run their business operations without needing to maintain the actual data centers themselves). A major benefit to using VGS is that companies are able to offload liability while fast-tracking compliance certifications, including PCI, SOC2, GDPR, CCPA, HIPAA and more.
At Very Good Security we value great talent. Striving to provide the best experience for our candidates VGS appreciates your candidacy. We consider applicants without regards to race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, marital status, physical or mental disability, or other protected classes under all local, state, and federal laws and ordinances.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!