Senior Customer Success Manager at Canonical
Title: Senior Customer Success Manager
Location: Home based – Worldwide
Do you believe that a company’s success is defined by the customer experience it offers?
So do we! This is why we’re growing our customer success team in the US to continue to offer thoughtful, smart, precise interactions across all our product portfolio, from Ubuntu to open source infrastructure and applications.
As a senior customer success manager you will:
- Onboard new Canonical customers and introduce them to our products and support processes.
- Collaborate closely with sales and support in developing and delivering engagement plans that fulfill the customer’s objectives.
- Assist sales in identifying growth opportunities or renewal risks.
- Serve as customer advocate internally and influence Canonical products, websites, documentation, processes and people to improve customer satisfaction and retention.
- Have a
The successful candidate will have :
- A passion for customer satisfaction
- Love for technology, infrastructure and Ubuntu in particular
- Patience and ability to listen
- Good presentation skills
- Superior writing and communication skills
- An ability to build relationships and to navigate and manage accounts
- Long term and strategic thinking
What Canonical Offers:
- Learning and Development
- Annual Compensation Review
- Recognition Rewards
- Annual Leave
- Priority Pass for travel
- Flexible working option
Canonical believes a diverse workforce enhances our ability to deliver world class software and services which meet the world’s computing needs. We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.