Senior Customer Success Manager at Time Doctor
Title: Senior Customer Success Manager
- Remote OK
- Customer Success
About the Role
As a Senior CSM, you will manage our top tier of large accounts in your territory and work to gain the trust, love and long term partnership of Time Doctor clients. You will aim to provide a top notch customer experience from initial onboarding and product training to ongoing QBRs, feature updates and involvement in our Customer Advisory and Marketing Programs. The primary focus of the Senior CSM is the adoption, growth and retention of our largest clients.
- Own, maintain, grow and build upon your book of Tier 1 accounts through frequent engagement (emails, zoom calls, etc.)
- Drive a successful customized onboarding of Time Doctor to help customers realize the business value of our products and how we can best support them
- Form strategic relationships with key stakeholders to understand your customer’s business within their industry and develop strategic roadmaps to expand their account
- Lead ongoing client calls via Zoom throughout their experience including: Intro Discovery & Diagnosis, Onboarding & Training Plan, Owner, Admin, Manager and End User Trainings, QBRs, Product/Feature Updates and Marketing/Advisory calls
- Closely monitor the health of all clients including contractions, product issues/requests, adoption of end users and overall satisfaction with Time Doctor
- Partner closely with cross departmental teams to share client feedback, escalate urgent issues and contribute to wider team/company project plans
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of strategic customer success or account management experience
- Experience interfacing with executives and navigating customer organizational structures
- Experience owning a book of business of high revenue clients requiring high-touch engagement
- Proven track record of expanding client accounts, improving retention rates and growing adoption
- Acted as a product expert in a similar role/company, provided product overviews/trainings and partnered closely with a Product team
- Participated in cross-departmental processes and projects with teams such as: Sales, Support, Product, Engineering, Marketing, etc.
- Experience working remotely a plus
- Excellent communication, presentation, problem-solving, upselling and closing skills
- Comfortable using Zoom, Slack, Jira, Support desk and Project Management tools
- Experience working remotely
This is a full-time, 100% remote position that will allow you to work from anywhere.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!