Senior Corporate Marketing Specialist at Ripple Labs
Title: Senior Corporate Marketing Specialist
Ripple is looking for a passionate marketer to join the corporate marketing team to support the management and execution of our brand building programs. In this role, you will have the opportunity to impact how customers, prospects and partners engage with Ripple’s brand across global advertising campaigns, sponsorships and other large-scale corporate brand programs.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Partner closely with teammates across integrated marketing, global events, product marketing and design to bring programs and campaigns to life.
- Work cross functionally with partners in sales, business development and leadership to engage top tier clients and partners across campaigns and events.
- Track and measure the effectiveness of marketing efforts and strategies.
- Work with internal and external partners to gather and analyze campaign results, provide strategic recommendations for improvements.
- Liaise between internal teams and agency partners.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 3+ years of experience in marketing, agency or in-house at a fast paced start up.
- A passion for storytelling and interest in brand building.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills. Strong presentation skills.
- Serious attention to detail and commitment to excellence.
- Proactive, energetic and organized.
- Polished and professional, ability to interface with executives and customers.
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant and seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity and inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing and enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses and consumers.
Ripple has offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, S o Paulo, Toronto, Reykjav k, Washington D.C. and Dubai.
WHAT WE OFFER The resources and support to be your best at work and beyond:
Do Your Best Work
- The opportunity to build in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact. A professional development budget to support other modes of learning.
- Thrive in an environment where no matter what race, ethnicity, gender, origin, or culture they identify with, every employee is a respected, valued, and empowered part of the team.
- Ripple is Flexible First: you have the option to work remotely, from our offices, or a combination of the two within the 11 countries we are located around the world.
- Weekly all-company meeting – business updates and ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- We come together for moments that matter which include team off-sites, team bonding activities, happy hours and more!
Take Control of Your Finances
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and equity
- Bonus Flexibility Program: Participants in the Corporate Bonus Plan have the option to elect to receive their annual bonus in cash, equity or XRP, or a combination.
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match)
- Commuter benefits
- Employee giving match
- Mobile phone stipend
Take Care of Yourself
- Twice a quarter R&R days so you can rest and recharge
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite & virtual programming
- Flexible vacation policy – work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Industry-leading parental leave policies. Family planning benefits.
- Catered lunches, fully-stocked kitchens with premium snacks/beverages, and plenty of fun events
Benefits listed above are for full-time employees. Interns – please discuss benefits with your recruiter.
Ripple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
Please find our UK/EU Applicant Privacy Notice and our California Applicant Privacy Notice for reference.